• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Watch as how Cartoon Network ruin our beloved cartoon characters! (MMORPG)

WHAT THE FUCK DID THEY DO TO DEXTER?

1. He was short.
2. He was not a woman.
3. He was short.

10072008183230dn8.png

They ripped of Bleedman http://bleedman.deviantart.com/art/cartoon-character-chart-10727547

Foxstar

lol reggin
It really isnt but if you read through it its not only about them. The story is alot better than the one for the game.

Let's see. We have..

1-A storyline designed by Cartoon Network for a game which has to be acceptable for all ages, more so the ages that Dexter and crew are aimed at which is..children. That's right, they aren't targeting 20+ year olds.

vs

2-A storyline designed by a artist on the internet of what his vision for a massive cross over would be. Some of it works, some of it does not and what's worse, it's got the fingerprints of a ton of other writers, everyone who's pushing for their own spot in the limelight in some fashion.

While some fanfic can be 'better' then the official product, so much so that some of it could even be seen as 'canon' or even make canon status (See Star Wars:EU), again, Bleedman's PPG is not written or aimed at the 5-10 year olds CN stuff is typically done for. He doesn't have to worry about parent's approval or whatnot, it's a fan comic.

Ashkihyena

Back off man, I'm a scientist
I'm a tad bit surprised that they didn't throw Scooby Doo in there somewhere.

AlexX

Calamity in Heaven
Cartoon Network is pretty much defined by Scooby. I garuntee he'll eventually show up.

Ashkihyena

Cartoon Network is pretty much defined by Scooby. I garuntee he'll eventually show up.

Future expansion, bank on it.

BlauShep

Pete Townshend's Dog
as Lewis Black always says;

What the FUCK is that?
Holy Jesus...

TwilightV

HELL YEAH!!!

psion

Pros: Meeting Dexter, meeting Ben from Ben 10.
Cons: Meeting the Eds, everything else.

WhiteHowl

Procrastination is cool~*
anybody find it odd that being japanese is apparently "in" in cartoon network. I mean when did this happen? This is something that should have ended when they canceled all of the good anime that was on CTNT (or in other words after they stopped doing Tenchi summer tradition)

Is it because of Naruto? Can we officially say that Naruto is the anime equivilant of AIDS, and state that as a fact?

TwilightV

HELL YEAH!!!
Uhh... this hasn't got a damn thing to do with Mr. Naru-f*ckshisto. Please drop that, and never bring it up again...

blackfuredfox

is a Gunnery Sergeant now.

S

seekerwolf

What a shame I can't believe they did thet to courage,I can't imagine to desecration they'll put on scooby,HASN'T ENOUGH BEEN DONE,WHEN WILL THE MADNESS END,AWWWWWWWWWWWW.Sorry I stubbed my toe.Seriously Scooby was my all time fav when I was younger,fine go ahead destroy my memories I don't care.(a silent tear)

Last edited by a moderator:
S

seekerwolf

Sorry I'm an idiot,and a goofball,and just trying to relate.

Last edited by a moderator:

TwilightV

HELL YEAH!!!
What a shame I can't believe they did thet to courage,I can't imagine to desecration they'll put on scooby,HASN'T ENOUGH BEEN DONE,WHEN WILL THE MADNESS END,AWWWWWWWWWWWW.Sorry I stubbed my toe.Seriously Scooby was my all time fav when I was younger,fine go ahead destroy my memories I don't care.(a silent tear)

Again, I don't think you'd have to worry about him being in this game. Second, like I said before, that was just an in game photo of him (most likely performing a screaming action). He'll probably look much better up close.

TwilightV

HELL YEAH!!!
I beleive their explanation for a taller Dexter is that he is also "older".

Ashkihyena

Again, I don't think you'd have to worry about him being in this game. Second, like I said before, that was just an in game photo of him (most likely performing a screaming action). He'll probably look much better up close.

And watch him appear right after you say this, or appear in an expansion pack or something, it could possably happen, and it'd be terrifying giving all the changes they made. Anime Scooby, do not want!