• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Watch G4?

A

Azbulldog

Ninja Warrior is interesting, and Japanese people are fun to watch, but to me it gets repetitive watching.
Attack of the Show can be good, but they're additional skits with tricycles and who knows what else makes me weep for the future.

Xenke

Ninja Warrior is interesting, and Japanese people are fun to watch, but to me it gets repetitive watching.
Attack of the Show can be good, but they're additional skits with tricycles and who knows what else makes me weep for the future.

But what about Kevin and Olivia jumping in a giant chocolate cream pie in maid outfits!? That was some good quality entertainment there. :p

Lukar

Durrgon
But what about Kevin and Olivia jumping in a giant chocolate cream pie in maid outfits!? That was some good quality entertainment there. :p

I remember one episode where they were wearing masks... I think they have it on their YouTube.

CyberFoxx

Wait, what?
I watch it, mostly for X-Play, AotS, Reviews on the Run, EP Daily... Oh, and The Lab with Leo Laporte, even though it's repeats now, because Leo is cool. ^_^

Skittle

Banned
Banned
Occasionally. I miss TechTV and when G4 was actually geek tv and was about video games.

Irreverent

Its not on the BEV bird, so no.

Kryn

Flyin' Sooo High
I remember seeing ads for it back when it was Tech Tv and I was genuinely interested but I couldn't get the channel at home then. Now I'll watch G4 every once in awhile but not for anything game related. I'm more of a PC gamer and well, G4 is more about consoles. And even then they barely show enough gaming content anyway.

Vicious

On drugs?
G4 in Canada is the only channel airing shows like the IT Crowd, and just recently a bunch of Adult Swim shows Teletoon was too cheap to get the rights to. Eg: Fat Guy Stuck in the Internet and Superjail (I love those). X play and AOTS are worth watching because nothing else on tv is so geek-centric. Do Reviews on the Run or EP Daily air in the states?
That's the one thing that sucks about G4 here, not all of the American shows air, like Ninja Warrior. Instead we get a lot of repeats of Hurl and Lab with Leo and other such painfully boring/inane stuff.

F

FelldohTheSquirrel

I watch X-Play, Reviews on the Run, Electric Playground, and Attack of the Show. But that's it, everything else is boring.

:/

blackfuredfox

is a Gunnery Sergeant now.
i used to, i miss old X-play with the skits that ran the whole episode, AOTS is okay, new xplay, no it is more like a stoner experiment to combine a bunch of pot into one super joint and failed horribly. and Code Monkeys was awesome but the blocks of Cops and Cheaters suck ass.

Mistral-chan

What Ninja's?
I watch it for X-Play and any E3 Coverage they provide ^^ That's about it though... they don't really play anything that keeps me watching the tele besides that o.x

RoqsWolf

Now with 100% more ∂ e e r™
I watch usualy only for E3 and XPlay aswell. I also like NInja warrior. I don't like the other shows like cheaters though

No. I mean, what's even on that channel anymore?

Attack of the Show. lol.
X-Play. lol.

And really, that's it.

Oh, and COPS. Why the fuck that's on G4, I don't know, but there it is.

Last edited:

Mistral-chan

What Ninja's?
I watch usualy only for E3 and XPlay aswell. I also like NInja warrior. I don't like the other shows like cheaters though

I've never seen Ninja warriors... what's that about? o.o Ninja's and warriors? ^^ Actual Ninja Warriors!? *tail wagging*

Lukar

Durrgon
I've never seen Ninja warriors... what's that about? o.o Ninja's and warriors? ^^ Actual Ninja Warriors!? *tail wagging*

Seriously? xD It's a show where a bunch of contestants try to make it through several obstacle courses, to put it simply.

Ichabod

a timid wolf :P
That channel sort of has died in my eyes, sadly. :(
I watched the e3 Nintendo press conference on it, but that's about the only time I've watched it in the past 3-4 years.
I used to watch X-Play everyday though.

Runefox

Kitsune of the PC Master Race
I do watch it, though it isn't quite as good as it used to be a couple years ago. The daily broadcast length is extremely short, and you'll probably see the same things repeat about four times a day. They also like to re-run older episodes of their shows for some reason, which is fine, but some of them date back over a year ago, and aren't really very entertaining. I usually switch between it and the Military channel, which also has a pretty shitty broadcast day, but is usually relatively interesting. ... Usually.