• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(Commission) Selling: Watercolor commissions [5$ - 35$] [4/7 OPEN]

pixel__yellow_star_by_apparate-d337m3h.gif
Hey, paws!

So, here is the deal. I want to open commissions soon, but I have some difficulties with pricing, since I have awful sense of time and I literally don't know, how much time I spend on drawings. Also, I want to build up a proper portfolio.

So, I open 7 commission slots with quite low prices. It will allow me quickly update my portfolio, understand how much time I need, and also receive some feature and extra money (which is always good), and you'll get good watercolor art with great discount c:

Providing some latest artworks

dd0xueb-f5b5bf40-d05e-4f7d-9d04-6d9ef7e1a614.png
dd0xue3-3989b749-70b3-4f8d-98b8-e07828755393.png

Prices

So, If you're willing to help me out, here are open slots. There are characters on flat background (simple gradient or one color) and on detailed background (marked as Bg). Only one character per slot!

1. Headshot - 5$
2. Headshot Bg - 10$
3. Portrait - 15$
4. Portrait Bg - 20$

5. Halfbody - 25$
6. Halfbody Bg - 30$
7. Fullbody - 35$

PayPal only.

To reserve slot, just leave a comment saying which one you want. First one to write gets the slot. I do same thing on DA, so I will answer if slot is not available anymore. I will contact you via pm, and we will discuss your order. I'll do some drafts to set up pose and mood, then draw proper sketch. After your acceptance, I'll send you Paypal invoice for 100% prepay (for orders over 20$ 50% prepay is acceptable too). After that I'll finish the work.

I will draw

Basically everything SFW with not extra-complicated designs. Nudity and soft erotica are acceptable too.

Have a nice day!
heart.gif

Last edited:

Olsie

First impression of your work is gorgeous, I personally think your starting price should be a little higher!

First impression of your work is gorgeous, I personally think your starting price should be a little higher!

Thanks a lot!
Although I'm planning to increase prices in future, I'm afraid that nobody will pay much to a person without appropriate portfolio or even proper commission history :)

Lacerne

Oh those are interesting! Are the examples of those a Portrait for the Anthro Cow and Halfbody of the fox? Those are neat! Do you have any headshot examples?

Oh those are interesting! Are the examples of those a Portrait for the Anthro Cow and Halfbody of the fox? Those are neat! Do you have any headshot examples?

Thanks!
Yep, you're absolutely right!
Unfortunately, I don't have any finished headshot examples, but it will be done up to shoulders and will look nearly to this
upload_2019-3-6_9-41-22.png

Keykaye

Would you be willing to mail the original work to the buyer? Also are there any species you like working on in particular or themes?

Would you be willing to mail the original work to the buyer? Also are there any species you like working on in particular or themes?

I think, mailing is quite possible. I'm not able to name the price yet, smaller works, e.g. portraits on A5 could fit in standard letter, so it would be approx. 2€, I believe, but I can't say nothing about bigger artworks.

I haven't figured out my favourite species yet. Before FA I used to draw mainly humans, sometimes cats or horses. For now I've experienced drawing wolfs, cows, raccoons, swans and cats, and they all are pretty fun to draw.
One of my favourite themes are graceful females, especially ballerinas, but I'm trying not stick to it and try more different stuff

Keykaye

I think, mailing is quite possible. I'm not able to name the price yet, smaller works, e.g. portraits on A5 could fit in standard letter, so it would be approx. 2€, I believe, but I can't say nothing about bigger artworks.

I haven't figured out my favourite species yet. Before FA I used to draw mainly humans, sometimes cats or horses. For now I've experienced drawing wolfs, cows, raccoons, swans and cats, and they all are pretty fun to draw.
One of my favourite themes are graceful females, especially ballerinas, but I'm trying not stick to it and try more different stuff

Well im getting a ref sheet finished of my dragonness, maybe you would like to paint her? And i live in the us if that helps calculate shipping. Heres her gallery
Artwork Gallery for keykaye -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

I also have an underwater themed character incase she may catch your attention Artwork Gallery for keykaye -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

KiokuChan

4-tailed kitsune
I would like a headshot of my furson please:
23952288@400-1498424900.jpg