• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Watercolor Paper Dolls and Character Art, starting at 25$!

DocSteam

Hello hello! I'm offering a few slots for watercolor character painting and paper doll commissions. These bad boys are going to run between 25$ and 60$, depending on complexity and type.

Samples:

mermaid_fullbody4.jpg fawnfull2.jpg wolf1.jpg

Basic info:
- All paintings and dolls are done traditionally on thick multimedia paper.
- Dolls are cut by hand and jointed dolls are assembled using miniature paper brads.
- Dolls usually turn out to be between 7" and 15", depending on the creature! My mermaid gal was a full 18", while my unicorn ended up being about 9".
- 3 slots available. Individual characters count as one slot; one commissioner may fill multiple slots.

Slots:

Commission types:

Watercolor Character Painting - 25$
  • Basic watercolor painting of your character!
  • Can include basic props.
  • Delivered digitally as an edited scan. Originals can be shipped for an additional cost.
Unjointed Paper Doll - 35$
  • - Basic watercolor painting of your character, in the form of a cut paper doll.
  • - Shipping included!
Jointed Paper Doll - 40$-60$ (depending on complexity of joints.)
  • Painted, cut and jointed doll form of your character.
  • Extra or abnormal joints, like long tails or multiple limbs, will raise the price.
  • Shipping included!
Will Do's!
- Any species - human, anthro, feral, alien, mythical, robotic, and more!
- Simple clothing (will be painted on, not removable!)
- Nudity, mild violence/blood, and suggestive content, such as bondage gear or lingerie.
- Fanart!
Won't Do's!
- Complex costumes, props, or removable clothing! (at this time, at least.)
- NSFW, including vore, gore, sexual content, and general explicit kink stuff. No loli/shota characters.
- Multi-character interactions.
TOS
- Send me a PM/note or email me at steampunkepsilonplays@gmail.com if you'd like to commission me! I take payment through PayPal, and will give that information privately. If you have another method of payment, we can discuss that.
- Bring references!
- Shipping within the US only, through USPS.
- I reserve the right to refuse any commission for any reason.
- I reserve the right to use my work for promotions and marketing, gallery pieces, and the like. If you have special requirements, like keeping a commission quiet for someone's birthday, we can talk!
- Before I get to painting, I'll send you the sketch/lines for confirmation. After I receive confirmation from you and get the okay to start painting/assembling, you should send your payment.
Feel free to ask about anything I didn't address in this thread.

DocSteam

Additionally, apologies if I don't respond right away for the next few days, as I'm currently at a convention. Doing my best to stay on top of messages, though!