• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Way old Balto Music video from '06?.. anyone remember the song from that vid?

I remember way back when I was twelve, there was this really good Balto music video I watched over and over and over and /over/ again. Eventually I recorded the song and for a couple years knew what it was and had it with me. Until the damn thing broke -.-' . So now I don't remember what the song's name is, the music video has long since been removed and I'm in a rut trying to figure out what the song was. Like I remember really vague details about the song, but googling it does absolutely nothing to help me.

So does anyone else seem to remember this mystery video I'm talking about?

If you do, please let me know what the song was! ... if you remember!

I'm fairly sure it was fan made, to be honest way back then I didn't really pay attention to much D: . Urghhh, this little bit seems to stick in my brain but no lyrics ever come up that lead me to the right song. It's the part that goes something like: "listen to the music play, oh oh yeah" and then a little musical riff plays after that. I'm not even sure if those are the correct lyrics or not... gah! Right now I just wanna deck a brick wall and then shove gold bricks into lemons and drop them off mountains and crush anthills with them I'm so annoyed by this Dx

2006 is way old?

Fuck.

I now just noticed your join date... xD But really, considering I was /twelve/ I'm and nearly 20 (four months shy but close enough!), it sure feels way old!! It bugs the hell out of me though, it just lingers in the back of my mind like no tomorrow. Maybe I should just find a hypnotist and get this over with xD

Taralack

Hit 'em right between the eyes
Do you remember the lyrics from the song at all?

@Taralack:
Urghhh, this little bit seems to stick in my brain but no lyrics ever come up that lead me to the right song. It's the part that goes something like: "listen to the music play, oh oh yeah" and then a little musical riff plays after that. I'm not even sure if those are the correct lyrics or not...

That's the only bit that /seems/ to resonate in my mind, but like I mentioned, I have no idea if they're even the correct lyrics or not ><