• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Wazzup?

Velnor

The Texas Otter
Yo, im Velnor, I'm an otter and I don't do much at all. I draw a lot, and I go crazy when I get near water, no kidding. ^^ I do many things on impulse and I can be very random at times. I live in texas, I don't care if you guys know that or not, but I like to meet new people all the time, so letting ya know. I am studying for Marine Biology and Oceanography atm, and I do live near the coast. Also, for what it's worth, I'm bi. Anyways, you know how to contact me, don't be shy ^^

Lillie Charllotte

Utsukuchiku no yagi.
Dude!
Welcome to the FA Forums.
You'll have fun.

Nylak

Angry Otter
OTTERRRRRRR. *waves enthusiastically at*

...Otters rock.

*flees*

Magikian

Cecret Blown Susiness.
Water, hmm? I personally go crazy when I'm near a bass guitar...

Speaking of which...

*Rocks out on the bass, playing you a wicked solo*

Welcome!

Velnor

The Texas Otter

Nylak

Angry Otter
We otters are just that freaking awesome. Do not question otter power.

Velnor

The Texas Otter
And that's why I like Nylak ^^

Magikian

Cecret Blown Susiness.
We otters are just that freaking awesome. Do not question otter power.

You otters are so awesome that the computer bends to your will, right?

Alblaka

Restless and lonely Dragon
Welcome onboard ^^

Have a cookie *hands you one*

DarkTalbain64

Buff and Evil.
Welcome to the FA forums Velnor, enjoy yourself. *looks through belongings and hands you a steak* An otter in texas? Must be harsh.

Velnor

The Texas Otter
Welcome to the FA forums Velnor, enjoy yourself. *looks through belongings and hands you a steak* An otter in texas? Must be harsh.

Heh, If it gets too hot, there's water nearby at all times ^^

Woo! A cookie, now steak! I like this place ^^ Still gonna cook the steak tho... Blood is still terrifying. = /

Gonna go back to swimmin now

*Splash*

Smurgen

Lonely Bunny
Hello and welcome to FAF! Feel free to chat me up anytime!
Info is over there!
<---

Velnor

The Texas Otter
Hello and welcome to FAF! Feel free to chat me up anytime!
Info is over there!
<---

hahah, awsome. Also, if I don't catch anyone, just leave me a message or IM me, I'm 98% of the time on. ^^

Velnor

The Texas Otter

Renton Whitetail

Friendly Mod
Salutations, Velnor, and welcome to the FA forums. :cool: Feel free to leave me a PM at any time if you ever need help with anything, or if you just want to start a nice chat. :) Hope you enjoy your stay on here. ;)