• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Wazzzzuup!?? I'm new,... soo.... hi!

Reseli Antic

Master of Chaos
Just joined like a minute ago, I hope to know ya'll better.

A little thing about me: I LOVE FURRIES-- Though you probably already know that since I'm here.. sooo...
Another thing about me is that I'm MLG Pro... not really though I try to be ^^

Heh so like the next guy/girl, I'm just here to say Hi and be Welcomed into ya'lls pack!

Hope to be a pleasure to you all >3<

D

Deleted member 82554

Phew! For a second there, I thought your name was Reseli Antic.

A

ACaracalFromWork

Hello welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay.

Reseli Antic

Master of Chaos
Goodmorning and thank you all! Glad to be well recieved.
Hi and welcome! Just a newbie user and here too, trying to make decent contributions as an amateur artist.
I'm still trying to practice my art too, though I wouldn't call them masterpieces as some would >.>

Again thank you all!!

Reseli Antic

Master of Chaos
Wow! That's really cool~
Sadly I don't have that artistic ability for detail and body outline. Mainly because I grew up with a Free/fast sketch art-style. I'll post one too if I can find a pencil and paper. You'll see what I mean :3

Reseli Antic

Master of Chaos
Like this

Attachments

• Picture 038.jpg
    Picture 038.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 34

Reseli Antic

Master of Chaos
That was quick. Practice possibly on the same subject but on thicker papers, diff. writing utensils, tweak appearance if necessary. Good luck!
Thank you, though it'll be hard to manage that... I'll see what I can pull through. Again thank you for that advice-