• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(We found someone nevermind) Looking for Dungeons and Dragons expert for Furry Gaming Group

Leocrit

A Furry Gamer
Hi, me and my friends just started a new gaming group and were thinking of trying out dungeons and dragons, the only problem is that we don't know that much about it. So if there's anyone who's an expert and that wants to help us out, as well as join our group, feel free to reply back.

Tyll'a

Stubborn Caracal
I've run my share of Dungeons and Dragons tables. Back in the 4th Edition days, I was part of a D&D club and everyone there was expected to run a table every once in a while. If there's interest, I might be able to help you guys.

Tyno

Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam
Hi, me and my friends just started a new gaming group and were thinking of trying out dungeons and dragons, the only problem is that we don't know that much about it. So if there's anyone who's an expert and that wants to help us out, as well as join our group, feel free to reply back.
you get automatic crits on walls becuase the walls are paralyzed. All you need to know

Skittles

Queen of FaF. Empress of Fløøf.
And never cast magic missile at the darkness.