• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(We found someone nevermind) Looking for Dungeons and Dragons expert for Furry Gaming Group

Leocrit

A Furry Gamer
Hi, me and my friends just started a new gaming group and were thinking of trying out dungeons and dragons, the only problem is that we don't know that much about it. So if there's anyone who's an expert and that wants to help us out, as well as join our group, feel free to reply back.

Skittles

Queen of FaF. Empress of Fløøf.
Hi! I am not an expert as such. But I would recommend getting the three core books or the beginner box to start if you are running a RL campaign with friends. The starting adventure is really good! The only downside with the beginner box is that it does not contain rules to make your own characters but gives you premades. But you could over look this and use the DND beyond website app to make your own anyway. ^^

Furry Fiend

Hi! We are a Furry Gaming loving group located in the Champaign-Urbana area and would love to host a meet up at our home located in Champaign, IL this weekend to discuss dungeons and dragons. We are located at 1006 S Oak. Champiagn, IL 61820. We have been wanting to host this for awhile and need AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE to come and game with us!! We are hosting a meet up on Saturday December 7th, 2019 and would LOVE to see all of you there!! Once again, bring as many of your gaming friends AND family to the event and any equipment you see necessary. Hope to see all of you there!!

DungeonMaster

I can help you with the basics if you want. Also what kind of setting is it. like standard fantasy, modern, futuristic . . . Erp. . . Cause that's what will help the most.

Last edited: