• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

We Happy Few Human Character Design

Signy

Goatelope
Lovely day for it!

I've been head over heels in love with the Alpha build of the upcoming game We Happy Few. It's a dystopian game set in a 1964 Brittan that lost WWII, and seeking to forget an unspeakable horror they committed, began taking a hallucinogenic drug called "Joy" that suppresses their memory and makes them happy, but also has terrible side effects.

I recently started a fan character blog based on it, and I'm looking for someone to illustrate the character. Because she's new (and I have the artistic patience of a flea), I don't have a cohesive design yet.

This is what I have so far:
Face Sketch
Design / Outfit Plan

What I'm looking for are two colored full bodies. This can be the same pose/base image forth both. One would be a clean and creepily happy "Wellie"' and the other would be a dirty, shellshocked "Wastrel" / "Downer".

I'm looking to pay around $25 (so up to $50 for both), but my budget is somewhat flexible.

Looking forward to working with you!

candelantern

Hey! I can do this at your price (single full-body, color character designs, $25 for each) and include a color palette and PSD or TIFF for you to edit at your liking, as well.

I'm pretty new to FurAffinity but I'm specialized in humanoid/human characters and character design, and early-mid 20th century costuming is right up my alley/what I'm used to drawing. I'll send you a note privately; we can keep in touch via skype or discord so you can make sure the commission is to your liking.

Here's an example of a character sheet I made for a webcomic OC, and below that, some examples of my work with human figures and single-character portraits:
tumblr_ohlkybj4Xw1vyhywio1_1280.png

tumblr_ohheixpi571rja8t2o3_r1_500.png

tumblr_ohnc26JQya1rja8t2o1_500.png

tumblr_og6skfHq1w1rja8t2o2_1280.png

Attachments

• NEWCommishInfo.jpg
    NEWCommishInfo.jpg
    510.7 KB · Views: 93
  • royal.png
    royal.png
    348 KB · Views: 94
  • clowngirl.png
    clowngirl.png
    229.1 KB · Views: 97
  • magician.png
    magician.png
    43.6 KB · Views: 79

solaris91

Rott-i-kins

Oh man oh man this is right up my alley. I love historical costuming and creeptastic stuff, and human designs are my favorite to do. I am not sure if you're looking for shading in particular, I think you're looking for something more like a reference? I am well within your price range if no shading is involved though, and especially if I can recycle the lineart for each version of the character.

Have a look at some examples right here:
www.furaffinity.net: COMMISSION: Nizhoni Reference by Rott-i-kins
www.furaffinity.net: COMMISSION: Yin Reference by Rott-i-kins (NSFW for nudity)
www.furaffinity.net: COMMISSION: Werewolf Goddess Reference by Rott-i-kins
www.furaffinity.net: COMMISSION: Konstantine Reference by Rott-i-kins
www.furaffinity.net: Fahd Reference 2016 by Rott-i-kins (NSFW for nudity)

Annnnd there's many more examples floating around my gallery. Thanks for checking them out, just send me a note on here or FA if you're interested!

Kimo

Humans are what I'm most used to draw! And that character design looks really interessting. I'd love to draw you two colored full bodies for 50$.
If you decide to hire me I'll send you sketches of the design as it progresses to make sure the end product is to your liking.

Here are some examples of my art:

HES BACK MY BOY.png
meet the artist.png

dddd.png
dustin.png

And you can see more examples on my art blog

Let me know if you're interested in hiring me. Hava a nice day/night! ^^

Hi,

I would like to draw these for you! I have a fast turn around time too!

Here are my portfolios:

FurAffinity

Deviantart

And here are some examples of my work!

1483022055.zannyhyperness_forget_me_not.png

1483021720.zannyhyperness_waiting_for_the_rain.png
1483020106.zannyhyperness_falling_dahes.png

More image examples below the spoiler! I wasn't sure how to make the images smaller, so had to put the rest of the examples under the spoiler, sorry!
1483019868.zannyhyperness_falling_kuroni.png

1483019779.zannyhyperness_falling.png

1485101141.zannyhyperness_lord_final.png