• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

We have any Flash animators up in this bitch?

squiddysquiddysquiddy

Lv. 3 Rage Squid
So yeah, I've had flash since I was 16, blah blah blah wanted to be an animator my whole life blah blah blah lost sight of my dreams and quit blah blah blah ANYWHO I feel like animating some shit in Flash. This isn't really a "give me an idea" thread or "who wants to make a flash collab?" thread (though that WOULD be pretty boss), just wondering how big the whole fur affinity Flash community is.

If you're not in it, then feel free to discuss what flash animations you like, styles, genres, talk about your penises, I don't give a shit. :U

Personally I could care less for anime styles (possibly out of spite of not being able to draw that style. >:C ....though I'm not alone, I've seen YOUR attempts at drawing anime too. For shame.) I personally like the silly cartoony style of animation, and the weirder the better.

Atrak

Psychological Egoist.
I enjoy it, although I haven't been able to do it for almost a year now.

Atrak

Psychological Egoist.
Aw, that blows. Any reason why? Trial expired? Lost it in a grease fire? Had your pride ripped out of you?

Pride? Hahahaha.

I was able to use it because of Tech class in high school. I'm in college now, and the download for the trial version is waaaaay to big for my crappy dl speed. I'm going to buy it when I can, though.

squiddysquiddysquiddy

Lv. 3 Rage Squid
Pride? Hahahaha.

I was able to use it because of Tech class in high school. I'm in college now, and the download for the trial version is waaaaay to big for my crappy dl speed. I'm going to buy it when I can, though.

Pwnly. I've only used CS3 so I don't know how CS4 is, though I'm sure either are nice. ...of course waiting till you're home and pirating the whole CS4 package is nice too. :3