• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

we must stop neo-nazism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crossdouble

Banned
Banned
and I know many want that.

The mature content filter doesn't prevent anything, if younger people see it they might think it is cool.....and then start fantasizing etc.

we don't need this again in the world, therefore I suggest, with speaking for many of us, that Nazistic pictures that show any kind of nazistic symbols (which are banned and forbidden in many countries as well, also USA), are not allowed anymore, to prevent that anyone might think something bad or start that stuff for theirselves.

And I do not want that you come with your shit again "I like the style of the suits" or whatever, if so, then hold it back, ya an like it, but only for YOU, not to show it to others online, maybe to your parents or so, good, but not online....and then come here and see how the real neo-nazis are, if you are here as english person the neo-nazis here will kill ya, kick ya and smash ya with baseball hats and so on....

I know what I am talking about since a lot of that stuff escaleted recently in my area.....

we all know what was, and what will happen if these kind of people come to power again, therefore we need to stop it and ban it.

The governments showed it, made laws years ago, now let's do it here as well.....for a peaceful world....
 

Wolfblade

Member
Nazi symbols are not banned in the USA.

Submissions promoting hate speech and propaganda against groups of people based on race, religion, sex, etc, will not be tolerated here.

But simply creating art that has Nazi elements in it such as the uniform or the symbol is not against any current rules.

Merely acknowledging the existence of something is not the same thing as actually endorsing it.
 

Crossdouble

Banned
Banned
Wolfblade said:
Nazi symbols are not banned in the USA.

Submissions promoting hate speech and propaganda against groups of people based on race, religion, sex, etc, will not be tolerated here.

But simply creating art that has Nazi elements in it such as the uniform or the symbol is not against any current rules.

Merely acknowledging the existence of something is not the same thing as actually endorsing it.

typically non-lawman, idiot!

check the laws before ya speak >_>

and the way you speak sounds like you are glorifying the old regimes,

even a little svastika can make kids or teens become a Nazi, even if you might think that this sounds idiotic, YOU are the idiot then.

we can not tolerate that people show off these signs and make people become Nazis, even bringing other users to rebel against it, it's not just me, I have seen many who commented with "stop that" on several of these kind of pics.

Yet you act like dictators as well, cuz when they report these pics, you threat them with a ban, THAT is nazistic itself, believe me.

we must stop this, we need to put a line in the rules "No Nazi-signs whatsoever".


END!
 

ADF

Member
Christ, doesn't this person get just because people like the outfits as a fashion doesn't mean they want to gas Jews? <.=.<

Insulting Wolfblade isn't going to make things go your way, plus I think you are overreacting a tad saying something as simple as a symbol will suddenly brain wash people into full blown Hitler supporters. Drop your friend or foe attitude and calm down, you won't last long here if you take everything so seriously.
 

XeNoX

Member
Crossdouble said:
even a little svastika can make kids or teens become a Nazi, even if you might think that this sounds idiotic, YOU are the idiot then.
well...nuff said
 

Calorath

Narcissistic Curmudgeon
I get really tired of people spreading ignorance about the swastika and any other associated Nazi symbolism. The symbols, the uniforms, the colors never meant to represent hate and/or genocide. They were all part of a moment to restore Germany back to the people, taking it away from the corrupt politics of WWI. It was only later on that the movements became corrupted into what people commonly know it as these days.

And perhaps you should research the origins of the swastika, it was around years and years before Germany flew it on it's flags. Do your homework before you come into a forum spouting off crap you've been spoon fed in school or worse, made up yourself.
 

JockeyFox

Member
Personally I think the act of banning this stuff is in itself idealistic of fascism.
 

Crossdouble

Banned
Banned
Calorath said:
And perhaps you should research the origins of the swastika, it was around years and years before Germany flew it on it's flags. Do your homework before you come into a forum spouting off crap you've been spoon fed in school or worse, made up yourself.


I KNOW THAT OLD STORY WHERE IT COMES FROM!
YOU IDIOT!

but it's not that it's just shown normally as egyptic sun sign, no, it's shown ON THE FLAGS.....YOU do your homework, lil kid! >_>

and I am not throwing that around randomly....I am speaking for all those who want that we finally stop this whole shit!

and as I can see from your avy, I guess you are a glorifier of this regime.....good good, come to here, you'll go from here in a coffin!
 

XeNoX

Member
Crossdouble said:
I KNOW THAT OLD STORY WHERE IT COMES FROM!
YOU IDIOT!

but it's not that it's just shown normally as egyptic sun sign, no, it's shown ON THE FLAGS.....YOU do your homework, lil kid! >_>

I sure hope you're some kind of troll, otherwise it is just sad ~3~
 

Summercat

Former Motterator
And before anyone says anything, I dislike most Nazi symbols, and I dislike that they've become somewhat popular.

However, I don't see that the majority of people that use them are using them for anything other than

A) They look cool

B) Forbidden is SEXY.

Speaking on behalf of Judaism, I'm going to say that Swastikas, as they are in-general used on FA, are Jew Approved.

If only because the very reasion they're used would make a REAL Nazi cry.
Dave Hyenagryphon said:

Well, I'm not sorry, but I will point out that I started to put in my post before yours showed up ;)
 

XeNoX

Member
Summercat said:
Speaking on behalf of Judaism, I'm going to say that Swastikas, as they are in-general used on FA, are Jew Approved.

....we need a "Jew Stamp of Approval" so badly
 

Le_Démon_Sans_Visage

evolution's cruelest joke
This thread has been rated

certBatshit.gif
 

Xipoid

Cameras
Crossdouble said:
typically non-lawman, idiot!

check the laws before ya speak

Please cite the law that bans Nazi paraphernalia within the USA, as well as a law that outlaws the Nazi party within the USA (to include being a member of aforementioned political group).
 

Visimar

Member
Huh. The mere appearance of swastikas and Hitler in imagery is enough to turn people into neo-nazis? News to me.
 

Crossdouble

Banned
Banned
Visimar said:
Huh. The mere appearance of swastikas and Hitler in imagery is enough to turn people into neo-nazis? News to me.

well glad you learned something, we have that pretty much over here...when something is shown in a history book or what...just to take that someone doesn't know about it in first place....you can bet soon you'll find a svastika drawn somewhere on a bench or banner or whatever....we even had one on the whiteboard once....and those kind of people get then into that stuff....none of my friends, luckily...but I have seen stuff like this....but I had no approach to these people, otherwise I would have tried to stop em.....
 

uncia

Member
FA is hosted in the US rather than Germany (etc.), so there is no legal issue.
Any other matters are taken up in the context of the ToS/AUP...

Which is pretty much all that needs to be said, given that this has been discussed extensively before without any further agreement from the various positions.

d.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top