• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

We should all get together and talk about our feelings.

Hateful Bitch

Hang up your coat
wh- nobody said anything about going in space :C

I'll just sit here and play some metal gear solid
Sorry excuse for a cyborg >:c

I have no reason to cry, but I am bored as shit. That's what happens on spring break when you can't go anywhere.
Fuzzyyyy hi :3 I haven't seen you in a while how are you.
Also, Spring break? Isn't that the one where you have your sweet 16 and go on a road trip with your American teenage friends and then there's drama at the beach.

Fuzzy Alien

Fuzzyyyy hi :3 I haven't seen you in a while how are you.
Also, Spring break? Isn't that the one where you have your sweet 16 and go on a road trip with your American teenage friends and then there's drama at the beach.

Nowdays it's more like the one where you go to Cancun, binge drink, and have sex with everyone there.

Milo

I'M FAT AND MY PARENTS WON'T GET ME THOSE TWINKIES I WANTED QQ :V

Why the fuck is this thread here?

I dunno but it's something to do.

and we can ALL take a page from this thread. let us talk about our feelings and hug eachother and stuff

Ley

....I don't very much appreciate your mannerism >:C

what am I getting defensive about? I actually don't like hugging either... ok, let's form a circle people...

Random fact: I had a friend who would hyperventilate and start squeaking like a mouse when people hugged her.

Rouz

Nothing New Under the Sun
You know what is better than a circle jerk?
Tying knots out of the organs and then playing tug-o-war.