• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

We should all get together and talk about our feelings.

Milo

I think one of them boiled down to a somewhat intelligent discussion about something about 4 pages in, once.

was it the space thingy? I swear I had intelligent things to say, but I had to leave to go do something else :<

Nekomimi

No we shan't.
>:O

Kyle Necronomicon

Not a Person
I am feeling all like bored, yeah that's why I came back. Anyway I love hugs and hug all my friends who I want to, I bet I give good hugs too!

"Real men do not sit around, talking about their feelings. Why? BECAUSE IT'S NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS!"

*cough*

Hope I got that quote right.

Even though this really is a nice idea, considering that this isn't exactly a love thread or a sadepression thread, doesn't this scheme remind you of the historical Moods threads?

This really looks like a Moods thread. Not a De Ja Vu, but a Chocolate Moose.

Torrijos-sama

The Artist Formerly Known as Jesusfish
SHOUT

SHOUT

LET IT ALL OUT

THESE ARE THE THINGS I CAN DO WITHOUT

COME ON.

I'M TALKING TO YOU,

SO

COME ON.

Shay Feral

Child of Babylon
Have a good cry, y'know?

Cos I don't cry without good reason, there are only two good reasons for crying and that's a gunshot wound and cutting up onions.

This thread is overflowing with emotion. We need a dam to contain the raw heartfelt discussion in here.

Last edited:

Jw

PINEAPPLE ACCOMPLISHED
SHOUT
[/SIZE]

No. Correct artist, wrong song.

And I find I kind of funny
I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I’m dying are the best I’ve ever had
I find it hard to tell you
I find it hard to take
When people run in circles its a very very