• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Weapon manufacturer "Red Alert" now available !

S

Steelite

If you could use a similar color scheme as his armor that would be amazing.
www.furaffinity.net: MK2 Combat Armor by Wolf-Nightshade
For @Wolf-Nightshade :
_3___copy_by_steelite_the_elite-dbrzuyx.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Foenixblood

75% gryphon, 25% phoenix, 100% fun, got a dutchie
Would you be willing to draw my sona's weapon. It is a sword but something easily handed in aerial combat as well as ground combat.

S

Steelite

Would you be willing to draw my sona's weapon. It is a sword but something easily handed in aerial combat as well as ground combat.
A one-handed sword is always a good way to go.
Got any color or design you have in mind, or I'm to have full reign here ?

Foenixblood

Alrighty, I'll get to yours after I'm done with the others.
Or...
legendary_executioner_s_blade_by_steelite_the_elite-dbs2ka4.png

... this.

Not really feeling this one, sorry. Not sure if it would matter but according to be sona's backstory, it would only reflect his griffin aspect.

S

Steelite

Not really feeling this one, sorry. Not sure if it would matter but according to be sona's backstory, it would only reflect his griffin aspect.
Aye, just askin'.
Alright, now to get serious, startin' from scratch.

julievee

Not really feeling this one

-.- For someone who gave free reign to the artist for a free piece. That is awfully picky.

Steelite. That sword looks amazing. ^^ I would have thought it looked quite griffin to me lol! With the feathers and all. -shrug-

Foenixblood

-.- For someone who gave free reign to the artist for a free piece. That is awfully picky.

Steelite. That sword looks amazing. ^^ I would have thought it looked quite griffin to me lol! With the feathers and all. -shrug-

Yeah, I was being a bit picky, my bad. I did say full rein on it with me only really telling that it was a one handed sword. Maybe to give you something to get started based on, i was thinking of something like Riku's sword from kingdom hearts, other than that full rein.

S

Steelite

Yeah, I was being a bit picky, my bad. I did say full rein on it with me only really telling that it was a one handed sword. Maybe to give you something to get started based on, i was thinking of something like Riku's sword from kingdom hearts, other than that full rein.
Alrighty, on it.