• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Weapon manufacturer "Red Alert" now available !

julievee

Ow are we allowed to get another one? lol! I don't want to be greedy but if your bored and have nothing else your working on. ><

I have this guy:
0qQNYK6.jpg

who can maybe give some inspiration towards some kind of Aztec bone axe or club?

S

Steelite

Ow are we allowed to get another one? lol! I don't want to be greedy but if your bored and have nothing else your working on. ><
Grab as many as you can, before I close the thread and open commissions, fella.
And when I do, do me a favor and help me advertise, please, if you're so kind :D

who can maybe give some inspiration towards some kind of Aztec bone axe or club?
On it !

Tlacamela

Would you mind doing some sort of halberd? With an halloween style. -Ish
What i would like is that the main blade would be similiar to a spider's web, and that there would be on the pole a similar to a skeletic hand.

At least, if that's not too much asking.

S

Steelite

Would you mind doing some sort of halberd? With an halloween style. -Ish
What i would like is that the main blade would be similiar to a spider's web, and that there would be on the pole a similar to a skeletic hand.

At least, if that's not too much asking.
Quite a challenge you have there. I'm up !

julievee

I love the bronze feel of this. Awesome work! Do you want a link back to here or your Fa account with the credit on these?

julievee

wow thats awesome. Reminds me of Lucille. Negan's bat from walking dead ^^