• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Wearing a Fursuit in public other than Cons.

stinkyskunk85

Has or does anyone enjoy wearing their fursuit out in public other than conventions? Thoughts and if you do, your feelings?

I enjoy it in my own home but would love to wear it all the time.

Joni

I'm a hot dog

WarriorWhispers

.Pedigree.
I do not own a fursuit, but I do know a lot of people take them out in public. I've seen people in fursuits around Orlando a few times.

Which, it's hilarious if there's only ONE person in a fursuit, and people don't know what furries are. I've gotten to see people try to figure out what team the "mascot" is for.

Trevorbluesquirrel

Thus far, I've only been able to wear mine out into my yard, a quick jaunt around my street, and to a park, so really need Covid to end so I can wear it again, its been 50 weeks since!

Don't really have a handler either, so I've got my troubles!

ScaredStoked

Meros the Bun
I mean, I used to wear mine a lot with another furry friend at a park after school (with no handlers too, not safe!), but other than that not much. I did go on a hike in my suit once to get some pictures! Once I get a suit I actually like (my current personal suit was my first ever time sewing anything and was also my first suit in 2 years, so he looks a little rough) I'll be super excited to take him out in public to get pictures! Maybe even hire a professional photographer and go to the city..