• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Wearing a tail

burakki

Why would you need the balls to wear a tail at a furry con?

I can see a little where he's going with this i think. Sometimes people don't want to put attention on themselves over something they wear or do, perhaps out of fear for being judged or something like that. I could be dead wrong though because A lot of my reasoning comes from my own situations, like having the dignity to wear a certain hat.

CoolSilver

Silver/Grey Wolf
I wear ears and tail at cons. Other than that I have not out in public other than when a con is going on.

At the con, why not? Others are also or suiting. No one is going to give you any more attention than the numerous others also around.

I would not at work. That just seems far too unprofessional. Keep it at home.

MANG0_MADNES

I have the same type of tail you do Cami (I think) and I've been starting to wear more occasionally, unless my parents are near. But I wanna get my red wolf tail commissioned and hope my dad doesn't find it.

Dokid

I have the same type of tail you do Cami (I think) and I've been starting to wear more occasionally, unless my parents are near. But I wanna get my red wolf tail commissioned and hope my dad doesn't find it.

Well you could always hide it where he won't ever look.

Kalmor

Banned
Banned
Personally I wouldn't wear a tail in public, it's just something I don't see myself doing. If I go to a con (I wish I could go one day but my parents would never let me, maybe when i'm 18 I can go) or if I'm around a select group of friends that know I'm a furry then I'd wear one.

Harbinger

The Last of Us.
I dont know why but i would love some grey socks with a paw print underneath, but i wouldnt ever wear any other furry apparel.

Harbinger

The Last of Us.
Hm, i've never seen any in shops, had one or two searchs and i just came up with loads of tiny pawprints all over or one underneath thats horribly out of proportion.

Harbinger

The Last of Us.
Lol, i would never wear a fursuit, but i would wear any other costume. Currently trying to build a full set of Halo armor.

Dokid

Lol, i would never wear a fursuit, but i would wear any other costume. Currently trying to build a full set of Halo armor.

what material are you going to use for the armor?

Harbinger

The Last of Us.
Its made using pepakura.
Its a free program which lets you view and print parts of the armor. They come out as lines telling you where to fold and cut, cut them all out, stick them together and you got full sized armor. I printed parts out on card and them gave it several coats of fibre glass and resin to make it strong. Just got to add car filler and sand it down and it looks just like the real thing :)

Furryjones

I'm fairly new to the fandom, so as of now I have never worn a tail, but I might to a con if I had one that is :p

Campion1

I bought some ears and tail at anthrocon and while they're awesome, I found later that they're actually too big for me. No kidding, my tail is -big-

burakki

I bought some ears and tail at anthrocon and while they're awesome, I found later that they're actually too big for me. No kidding, my tail is -big-

By big, do you mean it extends so far down that it drags across the ground?