• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Wearing a tail

iamtheend

Owari, biker by day, depressed lunatic by night
Wouldn't wear one mainly because I live in an area where I would get my ass beat up and hospitalised haha and I'd look like a tit

Wouldn't wear one mainly because I live in an area where I would get my ass beat up and hospitalised haha and I'd look like a tit

People walk around Cardiff wearing daffodil flower hats, I think you'll be fine. c:
There's always the Cardiff Furs fur meet, too!

iamtheend

People walk around Cardiff wearing daffodil flower hats, I think you'll be fine. c:
There's always the Cardiff Furs fur meet, too!
Yeah but a daffodil flower hat is a welsh tradition haha a tail is not and I live in the ass crack of the valleys where most people have no idea what the Internet is

iamtheend

t. >///< I like to hide my face. =w=
Yeah same, I'd like a Fursuit but won't have one for a long while. Still a definite no on the tail and/or ears even though I've seen people in Cardiff wearing them.

Traven V

Luna-tic.
I have before and made an 8 mile walk across town with it on and my paws as well.
One time I took a walk with it on during Halloween and got a friendly honk as I was walking down the street. Which was fun.

iamtheend

Sorry that they are so looked down upon where you are/people are too closed-minded to understand. :c
That's the Welsh for you Haha :D

I think I'd only ever wear one on Halloween but then again all my friends would be like "F**k he was a furry all along"

iamtheend

Ahhh.

You could just say that you are a cartoon character/anthromorphic character from a show you like, etc. Then without them hearing you, you'd whisper saying, "No, I'm not." XDDD
I don't think that'd work haha these people I'm talking about I've Know nearly all my life and share a career with some of them so they know me all to well and would catch me out haha :D

iamtheend

Hmmm…well. I guess no tail for Halloween then unless you don't care what they think! >w<
Wouldn't be too bothered about them knowing I'd just prefer that my private life remains private haha,
maybe one day I'll build up the confidence to wear something that shows I'm a furry but that day won't be any time soon :p

LazerMaster5

Lost in the Static
I would love to take some fox ears and attach them to my headphones. The only problem would be if the headphones were to break.

iamtheend

I wore a tail in public for the first time today. It honestly felt a bit on the bizarre side, but maybe it's something I just have to get used to. I had no problem wearing it at my FurMeet the same night though.
Props to you my friend glad to see that some people aren't as shy and self conscious as me haha

Props to you my friend glad to see that some people aren't as shy and self conscious as me haha

Well thank you :) you might think that you'll get negative reactions but in reality, people will either walk by like it's no big deal or give you a compliment. Can't say I blame you for being shy about it considering how the internet receives the fandom.

LazerMaster5

Lost in the Static
I think it would be bloody awesome to wear a tail around the town while chilling with homies or going to the movies. It doesn't make much sense to wear a tail while doing mundane day-to-day tasks, though.

SassySpringbok

I don't have a springbok tail but I do have a nice fox tail that I wear all the time. I do occasionally worry about what people think but then I get compliments on it and that makes me relax. Oh and kids tend to freak out when they see a girl with a tail so that's always fun!