• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Webcomic List thread

Diretooth

Dire Wolf and Dragon Therianthrope
I found this one randomly: Caves and Critters
It's a slightly NSFW comic with a really good storyline, in my opinion. I like it because I can skip past the really NSFW stuff without missing anything. Has no problem with portraying nudity without making it unnecessarily sexualized. Has decent artwork at the beginning, which improves as the story goes.
Basic plot is book dumb lion warrior fights and befriends a morally ambiguous cat Sourcerer (Spelling intentional) and go on adventures. Meanwhile, a Human summoner and his rabbit friend are hunting a demon. Elsewhere, politics ensue.

Mudman2001

Wolf of Many Talents

frostclaw

Shameless self promotion but I'm proud of it:

Space Pawdyssey – Misfits in Space - furry, PG/SFW, Sci-Fi, Updates (Tu/Thu) - A comic about a fox who dreams of being a Galactic Ranger like his hero Captain Connor but ends up finding out that things in space can be more complicated than he'd like and his hero is not quite what he expected. He and his new friend Rowan try to stop a raccoon from throwing a wrench into their first mission.

I also post pages regularly (a day early even) on FA.
Userpage of Frostclaw -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

thombol

I've got a webcomic I've been posting pretty recently. I'm still working on a publishing schedule with my partner, but things are going pretty well story wise.
It's in a bit of a slow burn now and the art style is advancing. It's a furry and human magicpunk/fantasy comic.

I'll link you the smackjeeves page as well: https://transcendencethecomic.smackjeeves.com

Oshca

Had to add a few I really love.
www.minnasundberg.fi: A Redtail's Dream - webcomic - non-furry SFW, Completed. - This is a comic about a guy and his shape changing dog travelling through the ream of dream to save his village. Set in Finland and drawing heavily on Finnish mythology it has beautiful art and fun characters.
www.sssscomic.com: Stand Still. Stay Silent - webcomic - non-furry SFW, M Tu Th F (really reliably!). - Set about a hundred years from now, the world has mostly been lsot to a virus. Creatures have mutated and a rag tag band of misfits are going into the unsafe territory of Denmark to investigate. Despite how it sounds, this is mostly a very sweet piece about the characters and their adventure, with some action and stunning art.

Tristikov

Hi, just wanted to throw in my weekly webcomic, Avania, at WorldofAvania.com (and on my FA too!)

Avania follows the roguish Captain Hans Schmutzesser, who seeks a return to glory after his dusty frontier fort becomes host to some surprising guests... Set in a world of swords, guns, airships, and magic, Avania focuses on character relationships and conflicts as the diverse groups present at the fort must learn to work together before it's too late!

TheBlackRuby

Digital Artist
Here it is my comic.
I've just posted 2 pages on my profile, but I'm still working on it.
Here the description:
"Aelia is a young girl who lives in her Domus with his Father.
She wants to marry Nero, her true love, who's just a poor ceramist.
That's why Nero working harder to buy a proper dowry to ask Aelia's hand to her father.
But, one day, Aelia's Father decide to sell her daughter to a rich ex-general for let his farm survive to the crisis".

The story will proceed and Aelia will against a lot of inconvenient situations.
I've thought for a verisimilar story, according to the historical period where is narrated: the Ancient Roman Empire.

Every page will be published on my Patreon first, and only after 2 weeks will it be public.
Here it is my Patreon TheBlackRuby is creating comic and furry | Patreon

The characters in this comic are Original Characters of mine
I hope you'll like it ^^
www.furaffinity.net: The Domus' Jewel by TheBlackRuby

KitsuneMaster20

Tanya Is my Turtlesona
Could We Introduce a new Furry Comic Called Herp City? [Reptile World] Some Turtles might walk medium and fast, but in real life for real turtles they crawl slowest.

the art style of this comic is 100% realistic animal style!

webcomic idea.png

Last edited: