• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Weed or Alcohol

Which way do you like?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jude

U1 S7 P106
That is because cigarettes have tar in them which clogs lungs and arteries.

Yeah. Weed just causes airflow obstruction. So, really its nothing to worry about.

i was mainly talking about the cannabinoids. if you eat it the lung damage becomes nonexistent

In that case, there are hardly any consequences.

I just don't do it because I have no money, and it did nothing when I tried it for the first time.

Last edited:
True, well, I have never heard of anyone overdosing on weed, if that is even possible?

Or get hurt while high.

Or start fights while high.

Why the fuck is weed illegal?
overdosing is impossible in any realistic scenario, even if you eat it.

and the prohibition of weed has nothing to do with its supposed harms, and the prohibitionists know that. apparently in the early-ish 1900s cannabis was direct competition with the paper industry, the nylon industry, and the pharmaceutical industry, so a bunch of people wanted it gone for good.

ZiggyTheWolf

Waking up to a dream
I fail to see how, getting so drunk that you can barely stand, and in some cases can't stand, you're spewing ya guts up from drinking so much, you collapse and fall asleep in the street and the local police have to wake you and move you on (I have actually found someone laying on the forecourt of a pub asleep in the rain) you wake up the following day with a banging hangover, again if said hangover is bad you will be spewing ya guts up and feeling like a sack of shit, and then depending on how fucked you were the night before you don't even remember what you did or who you were with could all be fun.

How is that fun? Sorry but I go as far as tipsy because I like being coherent enough to know what I am doing and to remember the night before and to avoid hangovers.

I fail too see where exactly in my original post that i condone such actions,
even more so I wasnt alluding to booze as much for its much harder to have
fun with booze.

So to finish this off i leave you with my final assessment of your statement
-Incorrect-

Randy-Darkshade

Bike riding squirrel thing.
I fail too see where exactly in my original post that i condone such actions,
even more so I wasnt alluding to booze as much for its much harder to have
fun with booze.

So to finish this off i leave you with my final assessment of your statement
-Incorrect-

I didn't say you did. You mentioned fun, so I replied with my post where I fail to see how you can have fun with alcohol.

So I fail to see why my statement is incorrect.

I also never said you condoned any of the actions I listed, I was merely pointing out what I very often witness/hear about when people get drunk.

and while we are on the subject of natural substances to have "fun" with, how can you have fun with weed when one becomes stoned? again, my idea of fun is not lolling around on a sofa all day smoking pot.

So please, enlighten me as to how one can have fun with such things.

and while we are on the subject of natural substances to have "fun" with, how can you have fun with weed when one becomes stoned? again, my idea of fun is not lolling around on a sofa all day smoking pot.

So please, enlighten me as to how one can have fun with such things.
Figuring out how you can "have fun with weed when one becomes stoned":
It's self-entertaining. By being high you are more easily entertained and amused; it's almost impossible not to "have fun" when high.

Velystord

Bloodsail Admiral
Well alcohol can be fun for a short time then after a certain point you start to become sedated. Weed has 2 strains. Indica and Sativa. Indica will stone you so movies are funnier and you can sleep. Sativa makes you feel more active. And weed has been helping my back pains.

Telnac

Fundamentalist Heretic
Other: I like to drink, but I don't like being drunk. 2-3 drinks is enough to give me a buzz, and make me nice & RELAXED. If I drink more, I go from being relaxed to stupid, and that's just no fun.

[Edit] Never done weed, so I wouldn't know.

Cocaine's interesting. It's like your mind speeds up 4-5x. I can see how ppl can get hooked to it REALLY easily! I only used it legally (yay, nose surgery) so I've only had the one experience.

Last edited:

Adelio Altomar

Rat-Sized Superiority Complex
I know this is a stupid question but I have to ask:
What is it like getting high on weed and what is it like getting drunk? =o

(I've never done neither.)

Velystord

Bloodsail Admiral
Weed makes you feel like a weigh has been lifted off your sholders and makes you laugh a lot more than usual. Beer i wont go into depth with because i have never been shitfaced. Ive just seen my share of people die from destroying their livers.

They vary from person to person.
When I drink, buzzed is like being able to see everything with eagle vision. I don't know why, but it's cool as hell. Drunk me does nothing but talk about off-the-wall shit (how much I love my mom, my favorite color, etc). I don't care because I'm just glad to be something other than an angry drunk. p:
It's difficult to concentrate when drunk, everything is very shifty, and the simple task of walking yourself to the bathroom feels monumental in difficulty. It's pretty fun. |D Basically, drinking lowers social boundaries and dramatically alters your perception.

Being high...everything is just so amusing. I'm not really sure why, nothing in particular is more funny, it's just almost impossible to stop. If you get past the laughing (for me at least), you get extremely introspective and just...think. Time seems to be going extremely slow. I can't say much more about being high because even though I've smoked more often than I've drank, I have a pretty high tolerance for it so half the time it doesn't actually have any effect. :\

aiden749

I know this is a stupid question but I have to ask:
What is it like getting high on weed and what is it like getting drunk? =o

(I've never done neither.)
weed for me is like having my body whole body feel good, relaxed, comfortable, tickled even

I still remember the first time I got high it felt like someone was tickling my kidneys, and my friends laughed when I told them (they were stoned too)

food tastes better, music is cooler, and time feels like it slows down. jerking off and sex is amazing.

when drunk I feel like my body is like rubber, my vision is a little blurred, I feel a warm fuzziness

when at a party you get a lot more courage to grind, talk to people, fighting is more fun, and you feel a little invincible (unfortunately that's why some ppl do dumbass things when drunk)

I'd rather get high, but everyone's different

Telnac

Fundamentalist Heretic
Status
Not open for further replies.