• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Weird bucket list items

Sodasats20

“D a t t e b a y o”
Post the most outrageous thing on your bucket list here
Mine: shout profanity In a church

X

Xitheon

To eat one of these ice-creams.

Also to spend an outrageous sum of money on an expensive diamond ring from a posh department store. And put it in my mouth and swallow it before smiling and moonwalking out of the store without breaking eye contact with the cashier.

I have my reasons.

Baron Tredegar

Master of Forgotten Lore
I would like to attend a service at one of those insane pentacostal churches that do the snake handling and speaking in tongues.

Before going to said service I want to consume a decent amount of LSD for a truly out of this world experience.

ben909

vaporeon character != mushroom characters
throw a fully charged lead acid battery at something

... but they are heavy

X

Xitheon

To live my entire life without having sex.

I'm 34 and a virgin. I'm doing good.

It is a competition, right?

Akima

☆Artist protogen☆ ◇non-binary◇
I want to put a hamster in a large and sturdy balloon and send it off to sea

Minerva_Minx

Explosion loving skooma cat
I want to be hypnotized to see myself as my fursona. Or have a hands-free full orgasm when my wife says i love you. Just because i like the fun either could bring,

Omg, if i was dying in a hospital, oh yeah, awesome if she said i love you and i went wild

ben909

vaporeon character != mushroom characters
engrave the list on a bucket

AniwayasSong

I've pretty much already done what's on my list. The few remaining will never be achieved, now (No orbital flights, no being shot out of a cannon).
Being boring and keeping my feets on terra firma now suits me quite nicely!
:)