• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Weird Encounter

Kazonking

Well, today was good and all but with my luck something weird always finds me. When i took out my trash today. I was stopped by some random guy. Of course I thought he might have needed directions. No, he asked me if he could take a pic of my foot. I refused, but then he offered $5 for the pic. Yes, you might be thinking normally you would say no and go on your way. He pulled out the $5 and well I let him take the pic. I don't know what to think now that I'm reflecting on it. Yeah I'm $5 richer but idk.

Anyways, just wanted to share my crazy experience of being a temporary male foot model lol. Let me know your thoughts because to me I'm still mind blown over it.

Telnac

Fundamentalist Heretic
Well, today was good and all but with my luck something weird always finds me. When i took out my trash today. I was stopped by some random guy. Of course I thought he might have needed directions. No, he asked me if he could take a pic of my foot. I refused, but then he offered $5 for the pic. Yes, you might be thinking normally you would say no and go on your way. He pulled out the $5 and well I let him take the pic. I don't know what to think now that I'm reflecting on it. Yeah I'm $5 richer but idk.

Anyways, just wanted to share my crazy experience of being a temporary male foot model lol. Let me know your thoughts because to me I'm still mind blown over it.
Wow. Ok...

To each their own, I suppose. Not that I've checked but I'm pretty sure the Internet has plenty of pictures of feet for free. :confused:

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
What.....the fuck? Time to start carrying pepper spray!

Breyo

Professional Nibbler

That's... definitely odd...

Was that guy just waiting outside of your house, then? Like how close is the place where you leave your trash, anyways? I'd be more worried about what he was doing so close to my home lol

Kazonking

That's... definitely odd...

Was that guy just waiting outside of your house, then? Like how close is the place where you leave your trash, anyways? I'd be more worried about what he was doing so close to my home lol

I live in one of 2 apartment buildings. The trash is outside in the back of the buildings. I was basically near the street after taking it out so it could look like I was walking like anyone else lol. I would have been concerned in any other circumstance but it was weird

Breyo

Professional Nibbler
I live in one of 2 apartment buildings. The trash is outside in the back of the buildings. I was basically near the street after taking it out so it could look like I was walking like anyone else lol. I would have been concerned in any other circumstance but it was weird
Ah, gotcha. I guess that isn't so bad, then. The picture thing is definitely still odd, though!

Kazonking

Don't get me wrong if someone is into feet and that, that's totally cool, (for anyone that has a foot fetish) just circumstances were weird. And the more I think about it, I am wondering what he's doing with the pic...

Telnac

Fundamentalist Heretic
Don't get me wrong if someone is into feet and that, that's totally cool, (for anyone that has a foot fetish) just circumstances were weird. And the more I think about it, I am wondering what he's doing with the pic...
Eh, everyone's into something. Most ppl aren't creepy about it tho.

Kazonking

Eh, everyone's into something. Most ppl aren't creepy about it tho.

I agree, I mean in the past I've sold pics of my hand where I bend my finger to look like a checkmark (which is more the oddity factor/like a sideshow), but this is by far not ideal compared to that

Breyo

Professional Nibbler
I agree, and hey I got $5 lol, easy $5 ill ever get. I wonder though if I ill see him again though. A bit paranoid now lol
Hey, nothing wrong with a lil' paranoia, right? Honestly, though, I wouldn't worry too much about it. If you live in such a populated area that bumping into someone on the street is a common occurrence, I doubt anyone would try anything :D

Then again, I've only been to a big city once in my life, so what do I know?

Kazonking

Hey, nothing wrong with a lil' paranoia, right? Honestly, though, I wouldn't worry too much about it. If you live in such a populated area that bumping into someone on the street is a common occurrence, I doubt anyone would try anything :D

Then again, I've only been to a big city once in my life, so what do I know?

you're probably right though, plus he didn't act creepy or give off that vibe.

Kazonking

He’s probably cranking it in his bathroom now to the picture of your foot. :p

Only thing I might have done different in that situation was to see if he’d pay more.

Dang it! I know very well I could have got more lol. He took me by surprise and he got a epic deal lol. And lol, thanks for the imagery lol