• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Rap Daniel

Clever dino wizard boi
Banned
What's an unusual habit you have?

I press 'ON' instead of 'AC' to clear my calculator.

Tendo64

Cat With A Guitar
I have a bad habit of pacing. I get restless easily when I sit still for too long, much worse so when I stand for too long, and I feel the need to pace.

Z

Z-ro

It's not an habit, it's just an annoying thing on my body
I have tremors
I don't know why
But my body has weird grip loss and non stop nerve tremors whenever I'm gripping something
it's odd

AceQuorthon

International Man of Mystery
I tend to touch objects for no apparent reason

Sushimitsu

"Dosukoi"
I have a bad habit of giving good advice to people on how to deal with certain situations, but when the same situation happens to me, I go the complete opposite way about it. This happens way too often lol.

Also I like to open the fridge every half an hour to see if there's anything new in store.

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Setting the digital alarm clock, so that if you add all the numbers together, it comes out to an even number.

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
I sometimes have a habit of pacing around when I talk on the phone.

Tallow_Phoenix

Totally not a vampire
I have a bad habit of pacing. I get restless easily when I sit still for too long, much worse so when I stand for too long, and I feel the need to pace.
Hey, I do this too - it's especially annoying when I'm on a bus, in class, or in a very small room.

linkmaster647

I shall keep the beats
when im interested in a new game.... i spoil myself the entire game before playing it... so its rare i play a game blind...

ZELPHINA

Belladonna Nightingale
IF I am nervous or anxious, my leg bounces. Funny thing is, I didn't know where I got it from, until my stepmom pointed out that my father does it too.

Kinare

RAWR
I lick the flavoring off of Doritos before eating them, otherwise there's too much flavor on them. :v And, well, it helps me pace myself instead of just eating the entire bag in 5 minutes... Was a habit I started back with the original nacho cheese flavor before they changed it because I just really enjoyed the cheese flavor, and it has sort of stuck with me through the less desirable change they made and explorations into new flavors.

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
I'm very open about being Furry. I think virtually everyone who knows me knows that I fursuit.

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
I lick the flavoring off of Doritos before eating them, otherwise there's too much flavor on them. :v And, well, it helps me pace myself instead of just eating the entire bag in 5 minutes... Was a habit I started back with the original nacho cheese flavor before they changed it because I just really enjoyed the cheese flavor, and it has sort of stuck with me through the less desirable change they made and explorations into new flavors.
I'm the same way with Cheez-Its. I bite the crackers in half sideways between the layers to slow myself down when I eat them.

RossTheRottie

Movie Buff, Aquascapist, Hack Writer
Sometimes when a thought pops into my head I don't like I'll jerk my head to the right like I'm trying to shake it loose.
Its almost like having a tic.