• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Weird things that happened in video games

Zydala

Kisses for everyone!
In Assassin's Creed 2, when you're climbing up the tower in that dream sequence as Altair (not Ezio), I accidentally knocked a lamp from where it was hanging on a post and it uh, suddenly started spinning around the whole area. even during cutscenes, this thing was bouncing and spinning around the whole screen and flying out to space and back. it was... really really weird!

Olaunn

Big Dum Dum
Superbounce glitches on Halo 2. Those were a lot of fun and I kinda miss 'em.

Aetius

It's Me Gordon, Barney from Black Mesa
Falling under Stormwind in WoW, ending up in some void, wandering through the untextured mountains near stormwind.
Gota love Map glitches

scythemouse

Not a computer peripheral
I played the RF:G demo so much that I found new things to do. One was to make Mason jump and whack passing vehicles, which would send him flying. I hit a truck so hard once, that Mason wound up with his head stuck into a nearby rockface. The game couldn't figure out how to get him out of it and declared him dead.

Superscooter143

QualityGamer
In the multiplayer map The Village in Uncharted 2: Among Theives, there is a two story hut that you can climb onto. I jumped off the side to grab the ladder of the enemy's second starting area base (blue ladder), but I got caught between the two. I was suddenly shot thirty feet below the map, then about eighty up, and I basically flew like a bird.

It also helped me get a sneak kill. :D

D

Don

My most memorable game glitches were in ES: Oblivion. The rag-doll physics in that game were hilariously bad, so every now and then you would have an enemy's body start spasming across the room, or their limbs would become freakishly long and rubbery. Of course, there was the paintbrush glitch where you could literally build a ladder out of paintbrushes since they had no physics and would just float in mid-air. Fun times climbing over impassible walls with that one.

Hearts of Iron 3 was great as well. I played as Ethiopia in 1936 and managed to hold off the entire Italian Army for more than a decade because the AI refused to attack a province with more than 500,000 troops in it. There was also the time I managed to conquer the Soviet Union playing as lowly Bulgaria because the AI screwed up its mobilization so that every 'army' I faced was made up of five drunk Russians and a handcart.

Last edited by a moderator:

Digitalpotato

Rants like a Gryphon
My most memorable game glitches were in ES: Oblivion. The rag-doll physics in that game were hilariously bad, so every now and then you would have an enemy's body start spasming across the room, or their limbs would become freakishly long and rubbery. Of course, there was the paintbrush glitch where you could literally build a ladder out of paintbrushes since they had no physics and would just float in mid-air. Fun times climbing over impassible walls with that one..

http://ualuehavok.ytmnd.com/

Lazaria

In Mario Kart 64, while heading towards a tunnel I noticed a fake box on the side of the road near the tunnel entrance. I thought to myself that no one is ever going to get hit with that. Suddenly, Wario comes flying past me, and goes straight towards the box and promptly gets hit.

Citrakayah

Rude Camera
In Bad Company, while playing online, my connection went haywire and made me hover around the map. My shotgun became automatic with an unlimited clip. So I was floating just blasting away at everything.

I killed 5 people before the game itself killed me.

Saintversa

Can't keep a good dog down
In Bad Company, while playing online, my connection went haywire and made me hover around the map. My shotgun became automatic with an unlimited clip. So I was floating just blasting away at everything.

I killed 5 people before the game itself killed me.

your a fucking winner.. that was a gift lol

I meant to post this yesterday but my internet was down... But recently I beat the story mode for Need for Speed: Undercover. I turned on the game yesterday and discovered that it restarted from the first mission. At first I was really pissed, thinking I had to rebuy all of my cars again. But surprisingly I had all of my cars still, upgrades and all, that I was able to use on the level one races and on.

KaiFox

NHL 11...you don't understand.
I had a mirelurk pop out of the damn floor in Fallout 3 once. I was just walking along, and suddenly a mirelurk popped out of nowhere, as if it had teleported from the lower level to ground level. That's like the only time I've ever been freaked out during a video game. XD

lupinealchemist

Hamburger time.
In Super Mario 64, I ass-slided backwards up the endless stairway, breaking the 70 star barrier.

I know it's a popular glitch, but damn it's fun.

VoidBat

Getting a clean headshot from the guy I was stabbing in the back, without him turning around.
Happened on a CS:S Parachute DM GG server.

I'd say it was either a glitch or haxx. V:<

sonicfan77

Burning In Atmosphere
In saints row 2 whenever i get arrested playing co-op i end up in the prisons hospital room
and when i head out the door i fall through the map for a minute.

Also at the side of the map somewhere i was on my boat and crashed into a wall but instead
of hitting it i went through it and fell again but in my boat.

Jashwa

Obligatory Red Dead Redemption mention of man cougars and man birds and womenhorses.

Pine

smell-good badger
I was just playing Team Fortress 2 and was sniping. I was about to shoot somebody when my team mate ran in front of me and I shot his head, revealing that he was actually a spy.

Superscooter143

QualityGamer
1282233287352.gif

furvien

Sniper Wolfie
ES:Oblivion i autosaved in the imperial city and then loaded it an every person was swimming in mid air instead of walking it was really funny looking

CaptainCool

Lady of the lake
in mass effect 1 on the 360 the fight against matriarch benezia is heavily flawed... if you get pushed over by the biotic powers of her guards and if the cutscene in which more guards rush into the room starts playing while you are still on the ground you wont be able to get back up once the cutscene is over. no button presses will be recognized anymore and you either have to wait for your squad to die or you have to quit and restart the whole game >_>

Tycho

I was playing Fallout 3 this one time, and I enjoyed it. It was so weird. I haven't been ever able to make that glitch happen again, though. :(

Waffles

I'm a gryphon thing.
Garry's Mod, playing a custom gamemode.
Shot some guy, and his body started flying all over the map (rouge ragdoll) like it was on thrusters. I still have demos of it.

FancySkunk

Quite.
Playing "All Star" in Rock Band 2, there was some weird glitch that caused the camera to never change angles. I was stuck looking at the drummer's crotch for the whole song.

Playing Trauma Center on the DS, I got a really crappy glitch that made one operation impossible to complete. It was a Deftera operation and it gave me two blue ones instead of a red and a blue, so they couldn't combine, and thus I could excise them. Since it was auto-lose, I think I just carved my initials into the patient. >_>