• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Weirdest Fursona You've Ever Seen?

Alys_0_0

Tea thief <3 She/Her <3 POTATO QUEEN
What is the weirdest fursona you have ever seen? If your answer is a fursona that belongs to someone in the forums, tag them! Only positive comments, no insults.

The weirdest sona I've seen has got to be the sona of @Many Weapons Guy. It's so unique! I love the colours and the pattern!

Nexus Cabler

This side up ^
1610057315738.png

ben909

vaporeon with Axolotl gill array as neck fin

Sam Akuchin Wamm

Banned
Banned
saw an oc of the M61 vulcan minigun because in this picture -> https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/89/Vulcan1.jpg it appears as though the gun has mouse ears so it they replaced the character's head with it.

the rest of the body was made out of other aspects of military hardware for example a bullet belt tail and thy made them super cute and adorable to be ironic.

it was pretty cool but weird.

ben909

vaporeon with Axolotl gill array as neck fin

FlooferWoofer

Depressed. Going back into lurk mode.
For me, an anthropomorphic Tide Pod. Although anthropomorphized objects aren't a new concept it just struck me as a weird one.

Sam Akuchin Wamm

Banned
Banned
For me, an anthropomorphic Tide Pod. Although anthropomorphized objects aren't a new concept it just struck me as a weird one.
or like long thin things with arms and legs added to them.

some are obvious like a pickle but there are some really weird ones.

one of my friends has a subway sandwich.

like a kind of snakemorph but sandwich.

Xitheon

I may be mad but I'm perfectly good at it.
I once knew an artist who drew beautiful nudibranch (sea slug) 'sonas. They were pretty elaborate, beautiful and unusual.

Alys_0_0

Alys_0_0