• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Weirdest names you've heard

GarthTheWereWolf

Captious Lycanthrope of Forum Legend
Friends of mine named their kid Brock Angus. Here's to hoping he doesn't grow up into a femboy twink eh? V: lol

WolfNightV4X1

King of Kawaii; That Token Femboy
That reminds me I knew someone named Beau Hawks. He did have a mohawk once...you can guess what everyone called it

Deo

The hatred of FAF personified
I nicknamed a guy at work "Chickenfluff". He's a 52 year old man with a giant rocking beard and he's confused about why everyone now calls him that.

And I know one of my mum's coworkers is named Richard Mascher, but only goes by Dick. DICK MASHER. ​I have no idea why the hell you'd choose to be called that when you have the options of Richard, Rick, or something, anything other than being the Dick Masher.

Nyte Kitsune

When I was in Jr. High (late 80's), I went to school with .... Ramen, pronounced just like the noodle (Ra-Men), we tried to make his name sound less silly by using (Ray-men), but he always corrected us. Also knew a Hyo (He pronounced it "yo") so we always ran around saying "Hyo (Yo), What's up?" around him trying to be funny. I knew a Lesbian named Butterfly (Her given name, her parents were hippies).. Those are the ones that stand out in my memory.

Edit: Oh.. I just remembered one other.. My Vice Principal's husband, Harry Dickey (No joke). Met him once working as an Office TA and she introduced me to him as he had come in to take her to lunch.

Last edited:
P

Phoenix-Kat

I drove by a lawyer yesterday with the unfortunate name of Richard Butts.
In Southern Texas, there is a chain of grocery stores called H.E.B., the initials of the name of the man who started it. His last name is Butt. I wonder if he was teased as a kid for his name, BUT he's the one laughing now...all the way to the bank because his chain of grocery stores made him a multibillionaire.

jtrekkie

Feathered
I wondered what that was. I can tell already, every time I see an HEB I'm going to smile and think about butts.

WolfNightV4X1

King of Kawaii; That Token Femboy
The guy that works at our local bank his last name is Lumpkins III

Nashida

She do a blep
P

Phoenix-Kat

My sister-in-law's actual legal name is "Jamaica Sunshine". Her parents were hippies.

FenrirDarkWolf

Trapped in a Lucid Eclipse
Kinda almost dead thread but idc.

I do know someone named Uniquea.
And these are some kids that were/are in my band.
Marqueashia
Shaivalri
Setaleyia
Keyoshia
Keyundra

To name only a few :3

jtrekkie

Feathered
I thought of another one. Justin Chiwiwi. Best shot I've ever seen.

Rekel

A Professional Expert
My roommate's cousin (or something) is named Phyre. Like, fire, except his parents spelled it differently because they're hip.

P

Phoenix-Kat

I was discussing the H.G. Wells story, The Island of Dr. Moreau with someone on DA; the book was written WAY before anyone knew what DNA was and in the original book, the animals were altered surgically. I was trying to find some exact quotes and actually found a few real life doctors with the name of Moreau.

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
I know a power plant technician called Fantastic.

He's fucking useless, i've no idea how he even got hired.
Affirmative Action!

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!