• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

DragonMaster21

The Mistbinder
I've come to realize that life can be strange. Very strange, even though my life is... rather boring. So, I'd like to know: What are some of the strangest things that have happened to you?

It can be anything. Just... keep it SFW, if you don't mind.

Rochat

Stay pawsitive.
One of the stranger things that has happened to me was... well it's not SFW. Let's just say I found love in unexpected places.

Zhalo

Rez the Wolfdog
So my real first name is very unique, if I go by the results I get when I enter my name on this site How Many of Me
Then there are less than 1634 people with the same first name as me in the US.

When I was about 8 or 9 my aunt took me to a baseball game. Well me and my aunt are getting concessions and I wander off. So after a little while my aunt calls for me by my name. I return because she called my name, but not only did I come to the call of my name, this other dude probably in his 20s comes to the call of his name. Turns out the dude had the same name as me. Well since my name and apparently that dude in his 20s name is so rare that when someone calls our name we both always assume the call is intended for us. So me and that dude are both just standing there looking at my aunt. So my aunt asks who the dude is and he says he is _____. My aunt is just like "oh he is named _____ too" and then we kinda all just laughed it off and continued on our separate ways.

M

Massan Otter

One of the oddest things I can recall happened when I was playing bass on stage at a small music festival. That would be the time that a naked man threw a childs bicycle at us in the middle of a tune. Fortunately it didn't hit anyone, I saw it but kept playing and several of the band were so into the music that they didn't notice at all.
After we'd played, we saw him being led off with a blanket around him, ranting about "the conspiracy of the cows". I'll have some of what he's having, please!

Saiko

GTWT Survivor
So I usually keep two sets of keys on me: one for the house and one for work. House keys go in my back pocket and work keys go in the front. But I swear to god, two mornings of the week I’ll grab them, look at them, put them in the correct pockets, and find them swapped when I try to lock the door.

It’s as if my pants had some kind of pocket dimension inside. Hue hue hue

KILL.MAIM.KILL

Angry Lizard King
Banned
One of the stranger things that has happened to me was... well it's not SFW. Let's just say I found love in unexpected places.

Ah, your sibling or dog, I assume?
Heheheh.

My life is a series of constant, usually misfortunate, weird events. Where do I even begin?

Dogs really don't like me. Every time I've ever walked past a dog, they start barking incessantly and get aggrivated.
Some say dogs and other animals have a sixth sense for hidden motives and the supernatural. I'm pretty sure they're just picking up on my cruel aura.

Speaking of auras, I don't typically believe in that kind of bullshit, but multiple people who claim to see auras or something similar have told me the same thing; that mine is unusually dark and it scares them. Or maybe it's just my attitude.

There's a lot of evidence to suggest I have some kind of psychic connection with someone else. I'm not talking mindreading or anything like that, but it's definitely too much to be a coincidence.

Oh, and then there's that time when I was six where I went to sleep, and woke up staring down on myself, appearing to be in someone else's body. The kicker is that this wasn't a brief moment. After seeing myself asleep, I walked away from myself and continued doing whatever I was doing for a while before I was myself again. Never thought much of it until I was older.

There's way more, but typing it all out would take forever.

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
A guy came into my pet store once with a box of file folders and went on about the conspiracy of everything and how he had a chip in his head the government was using to listen in on him because he knew the truth of some internet breaking program.

He ended up being led out but left his box of some of the weirdest things. Like apparently he was convinced my store sold pikachus.

Dongding

The sheep
Oh there was a crazy guy with psychosis or something in a tiny town I lived in who went off his meds and attacked his elderly mother with a replica sword. Apparently he does stuff like that every now and again when he goes through a bad spell.

I never bought hash from him again... 3:

Astus

Well Known Foxxo
If you want to see some weird stuff look at my FA page :v

Zhalo

Rez the Wolfdog
Since we are talking about crazy guys now... The skatepark I go to is public so anyone can just walk in. In addition to the skatepark being public it is also next to a not so nice part of town...so every once and awhile some crazy will run through the park. This has happened three times that I know about.

One time homeless guy came into the skatepark saying he was going to kill everyone, keep in mind he came into the park pretty early in the afternoon so 5ish. So there were younger kids at the park. Eventually the guy went away and luckily he didn't hurt anyone.

Another time this guy came into the skatepark tripping out on something, everyone at the skatepark has come to the consensus that he probably was on PCP. So he comes running into the skatepark all the way to the middle picks up a traffic cone that someone brought to the skatepark that everyone likes to do stuff over. Well he picks up the cone and starts screaming through the cone at the top of his lungs "you know what FLSP (the initials of the skatepark) stands for...It stands for free LSD and sex!!!" So then someone heckled at him to do the Goku power up thing. So he did possibly the best impression I have ever seen of that... then he left.
He took the cone though ;-;

DragonMaster21

The Mistbinder
Ooh, now I actually remember something. About 3-5 years ago, I was at my uncle's cabin with my family and his family. It was on the Whitefish chain of lakes, and there is a resort on a nearby chain of lakes that has an Elvis impersonator every week or something.

We decided to go to see it, because it's part of our tradition, and I didn't want to stay at the cabin alone. (It's really nice, but its also the perfect location for a horror movie.)

We ate at the resort's bar, but the adults, including my parents, went to do something. A weird dude approached our table and started talking with us. He seemed friendly, but he was really drunk. You could see it on his face. After he finally left, we went to join the adults.

Later that night I also got hit on by a drunk lady. Or, at least, that's what it felt like she was trying to do. That was strange, we left not long after that.

D

Deleted member 111470

I was sitting on a bench with some friends and a guy popped out of nowhere and asked us to brush his teeth. I wasn't sure if I should laugh or cry, so I walked away.

Shoiyo

Smartass skunk
Oh boy, it's hard to pick just one!

I discovered that my childhood home is built on an old railroad cemetery.

I became a paranormal investigator.

I've been offered drugs from a deaf/mute drug dealer.

I was a missing person for 92 days.

DragonMaster21

The Mistbinder
Oh boy, it's hard to pick just one!

I discovered that my childhood home is built on an old railroad cemetery.

I became a paranormal investigator.

I've been offered drugs from a deaf/mute drug dealer.

I was a missing person for 92 days.
Ooh, interesting. What have you experienced as a paranormal investigator?

Also, do you mind me asking how you became a missing person?

Shoiyo

Smartass skunk
Ooh, interesting. What have you experienced as a paranormal investigator?

Also, do you mind me asking how you became a missing person?

I'm the skeptic of the group, and most often the one to keep the rest of the team grounded in reality. Although there have been a couple of memorable cases that I could not explain, like the local roach motel. We were called in because of a certain room in which people were experiencing strange activity. After a lengthy night with nothing to report on, we packed our gear and left the room. Upon closing the door behind us, we heard an enormous crash from inside. We opened the door right away and all of the furniture had been piled up in the far corner.

I became a missing person, strangely enough, after meeting a traditional indigenous tribe of native american peoples after I was backpacking across the country. I stayed with them, learning their way of life for three months during which I lived without a working cell phone, in a primitive way. Until the police showed up looking for me, that is. My brother had reported me missing.

Rochat

Stay pawsitive.
Ah, your sibling or dog, I assume?
Heheheh.

My life is a series of constant, usually misfortunate, weird events. Where do I even begin?

Dogs really don't like me. Every time I've ever walked past a dog, they start barking incessantly and get aggrivated.
Some say dogs and other animals have a sixth sense for hidden motives and the supernatural. I'm pretty sure they're just picking up on my cruel aura.

Speaking of auras, I don't typically believe in that kind of bullshit, but multiple people who claim to see auras or something similar have told me the same thing; that mine is unusually dark and it scares them. Or maybe it's just my attitude.

There's a lot of evidence to suggest I have some kind of psychic connection with someone else. I'm not talking mindreading or anything like that, but it's definitely too much to be a coincidence.

Oh, and then there's that time when I was six where I went to sleep, and woke up staring down on myself, appearing to be in someone else's body. The kicker is that this wasn't a brief moment. After seeing myself asleep, I walked away from myself and continued doing whatever I was doing for a while before I was myself again. Never thought much of it until I was older.

There's way more, but typing it all out would take forever.
I live in GA, but I ain't that southern. lol