• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Weirdest video game character you simp for?

Aquasystem

Commissions open!
I have one, there's this one boss in Genshin Impact I find hot,idk why but this guy is just mighty fine for me
genshin-impact-domain-of-heresy-1-1200x675.jpg

what about you? what's yours?

TyraWadman

The Brutally Honest Man-Child
So tell me what weird and unconventional video game character you simp for KLNDSFKJNF
It's been so long I honestly keep forgetting!
When I was younger I had a whole list drawn up of characters I liked. But now, I'm more into my own OC's XD

Oscar from Fire Emblem POR/Radiant dawn was one though. Link from OOT. Pyke from League of Legends. Styx from, well... Styx.
FERD_Oscar.png
tLoZlegendary_blogsplash_1200x630.jpg

Styx.png

Starting to notice a color scheme here...

Aquasystem

Commissions open!
It's been so long I honestly keep forgetting!
When I was younger I had a whole list drawn up of characters I liked. But now, I'm more into my own OC's XD

Oscar from Fire Emblem POR/Radiant dawn was one though. Link from OOT. Pyke from League of Legends. Styx from, well... Styx.
FERD_Oscar.png
tLoZlegendary_blogsplash_1200x630.jpg

Styx.png

Starting to notice a color scheme here...
My empath senses are tingling something is telling me that you like armors and the color green /lh

Frank Gulotta

Send us your floppy
Pharaoh Hatshepsut in Civ 4, she's so charming I often make poor decisions just for her smile
Also Alexander from the same game, but for a different reason, he's so cute when he's angry

They're not that weird but they're historical figures so...

Yakamaru

Å nei, cringe
I don't simp. 'cept for a Monster. :>

Aquasystem

Commissions open!
Pharaoh Hatshepsut in Civ 4, she's so charming I often make poor decisions just for her smile
Also Alexander from the same game, but for a different reason, he's so cute when he's angry

They're not that weird but they're historical figures so...
Fair enough I mean I've seen people simp for Hamilton characters

Aquasystem

Commissions open!

Xitheon

The cat's mother.
I totally crushed on Mewtwo as a kid.
His story was just so sad and tragic and I wanted to wuv heem :'(
Then things got weird with the 'new' mewtwo. :confused:

I've been following this AU Mewtwo comic strip series on DA for ages. It just keeps growing and growing and world building and I love it. It's given me an appreciation for Mews and Mewtwos.

Spoiler alert: baby Mewtwos.

Last edited: