• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

WELCOME BACK

Raever

Chaotic Neutral Wreckage
Me and a friend got chased off of Furry Life Online for suggesting that maybe they shouldn't be posting about politics in the general section of the website, and by chased off I mean people continually harassed us and called us nazi's until I deleted my account after having far too many people stalking my page i had made.

It all happened in the span of...a week at most. It was a very enjoyable place up until that VERY moment.

Well shit.
While I hate the "Furries are toxic" train with a passion (since I've seen far too many kind fluff-butts) I definitely don't blame others for thinking that if THAT's their first experience when joining a community. I'm sorry you had to deal with that. -_-;

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
OMG IT'S BEEN TOO LONG!!!!! <the cat rushes into a huge hug> I've been great but busy, and seriously missing everyone here!!! <with glowing eyes, he opens several portals in succession and bops around the room, hugging everyone like a raver on E, giddily laughing with joy at seeing his friends again...>

Ravofox

back to Aussie foxying!
*Makes self presentable*

It was to my utter amazement that I clicked on FAF as I have been doing pretty robotically every morning since July...to see it ACTUALLY WORK!! :D:D:D

Oh boy, I am a happy foxxo today!!!
The design is different...i'm sure i'll get used to it soon!
*wags tail in excitement and boops everyfur*

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
*Makes self presentable*

It was to my utter amazement that I clicked on FAF as I have been doing pretty robotically every morning since July...to see it ACTUALLY WORK!! :D:D:D

ME TOO!!! I was checking daily figuring "maybe this time it will be up", looking at the main site for updates or discussions, and today, a wonderful surprise awaited me! Moderators, THANK YOU!!! <waves joyfully>

In time of COVID, we need this "vrtual con" gathering of friends!!!

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
I've been on an emotional roller coaster. Last week was nothing but depression set off by the realization of a love that can never be, while today has been dominated by excitement over a potential love (and potential candidate for assimilation). Other than that, I'm still working, still making slow progress on my fursuit, and still training under my sitar guru.

GarthTheWereWolf

Captious Lycanthrope of Forum Legend
Oh hey, the forums are here again. Back in business V: Glad to see the politics forums nuked

1393784939515.gif