• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

WELCOME BACK

Firuthi Dragovic

World Serpent, overly defensive
Certainly felt like a long time. In some ways I'm liking this more compact format.

How've y'all bean?

.....please, not while I've been hooked on Fall Guys.

R.i.p politics section.

While there's a couple posts I wish I could have archived for future reference, I must say THANK THE GODS. Trying to be civil on that topic requires more patience than 99% of the universe has.

Tattorack

Explorer
Honestly I didn't even know the forums were down. I hardly ever come here and the last time I posted anything here was probably... late 2019.
I only discovered that the forums were offline at all when I received an email saying they're back online. XD

Ringo the Wolf

A lone wolf.
I'm not really happy about it. I was used to be here when I was depressed, trying to find for help, but at some point I realised I can't get helped with it...
Though, anyone can help with loneliness. Everyone talking with me are already helping me out with that. I had some hard times outside this site...
Well, at least it's a good thing for others.

smolmuffin

A teeny muffin
Oh wow. Forums are back online. I checked every other day since they went down, hoping that we didn't run into a MSPA Forums like situation (for those that don't know, it was a forum for a webseries site that went down suddenly, never came back on and later on it was discovered that years of non archived content were lost during a failed transfer, no one was transparent about the events, it was a huge blow to the fandoms)

Toby_Morpheus

Hello, Proto
*knocks over table lamp*
I'm here. I'm... late by a day.
Hmm...
Thanks autocomplete. Was about to go to Facebook and 'F' still defaults to here.

Stray Cat Terry

테리 / 特里 / テリー
Well... lotsa lotsa dramas. I'm only glad that it never involved FA and FAF.

TL;DR:
There are more dicks than you see and more angels than you see. Both in and out of furry fandoms, and both in real life and online.

I would have gone more vigilant to those I feel comfortable with, but at the same time, this attitude will screw me up. So I'm just keeping normal as before.

Hope you're all well no matter anything happened on you!