• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

well....hello?

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
yeah! lots of artists here.the ones you named indeed, most famously Van Gogh,Mondriaan and Rembrandt obviously. and many, many more.
I do think of switching too, but I'm not too sure what I want...
do you actively use biology, though?
(sorry if I ask too much, eh :? )

Biology is an important part of my course, yes. I only did a very small amount of biochemistry. Biology mostly appears under topics such as Biostratigraphy, evolution and life's influence on chemical cycles.

Caledonian

Baa'd Wool'f
Biology is an important part of my course, yes. I only did a very small amount of biochemistry. Biology mostly appears under topics such as Biostratigraphy, evolution and life's influence on chemical cycles.

that is very interesting!

Caledonian

Baa'd Wool'f
If you can look them up on YouTube

I will later^^ I mainly listen to folk, folk rock, folk metal, viking metal, steam punk or folk punk though....

Caledonian

Baa'd Wool'f
FolkMetal? Awesome!
You could search for my favourite band "Feuerschwanz". German folk metal is always good.

Or try out Amon Amarth but its maybe a bit too much for you xD

oooh! both sound nice^^ thanks for your suggestion! in case you're interested in dutch folkmetal, I can recommend Heidevolk.
for celtic folkmetal I'm a big fan of Skiltron and Tridanna.

X_Joshi_X

Just another Metalhead
oooh! both sound nice^^ thanks for your suggestion! in case you're interested in dutch folkmetal, I can recommend Heidevolk.
for celtic folkmetal I'm a big fan of Skiltron and Tridanna.

Awesome! I'll check em out. You should check out Alestorm too. Scottish pirate metal with the best english accent you will find on this world :D

Caledonian

Baa'd Wool'f
Well.... Thanks for being nice to me too also quick question have you heard the band called disturbed if not no trouble just wondering

hmm...sounds nice, but it's not exactly my style..

Caledonian

Baa'd Wool'f
Awesome! I'll check em out. You should check out Alestorm too. Scottish pirate metal with the best english accent you will find on this world :D
oh, but I already know alesorm! they're cool, indeed!

DarkCedar

Enjoying his Vacation
Welcome to the Furry life. I hope you enjoy your stay. Feel free to be yourself. Best of luck to you :)

Caledonian

Baa'd Wool'f
Hey there, Dalzell. I'm new too.
But I gotta ask...
Your opinion on Doctor Who: Season Eight's writing?

Caledonian

Baa'd Wool'f
Hey there, Dalzell. I'm new too.
But I gotta ask...
Your opinion on Doctor Who: Season Eight's writing?
hello^^
it has good episodes(I LOVED deep breathe) and bad episodes (kill the moon) and I'm getting a bit sick of clara and all the impossible stuff...other than that,
I love the new doctor, still love the series.

shiy0

A.K.A the greeting wolf
hum... seems like you already made yourself confortable huh?
anyways hey there and welcome to faf. ^^

Caledonian

Baa'd Wool'f
hum... seems like you already made yourself confortable huh?
anyways hey there and welcome to faf. ^^

I've been lurking on this forum without account for a while now, so...yes XD I'm very glad to finally be talking to you people instead of just reading.

shiy0

A.K.A the greeting wolf
all this strange stalker these days... nahh just kiddin'
hope you have a great time with us. : 3

Caledonian

Baa'd Wool'f
all this strange stalker these days... nahh just kiddin'
hope you have a great time with us. : 3
Hope so too! So far I am, so i believe it'll be alright :)