• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Well, I guess this is the part where I say hello...

Kyrick

Hello...
Is it me you're looking for?

A little joke to start off with lol. Should indicate what my sense of humor is like. I'm from England, nobody gets our jokes haha.

So, about me. I joined the forums a few weeks back but I forgot my password. Anyway I was more active on FA and wanted to check the forums out properly.
Nice to see some funny threads, creative arts and more on here!

I've been using FA since 2012 and most-Wait, what!? Wow, that does not feel like nine years. I hadn't noticed that until I checked my profile.
Anyway I mostly upload a few of my music tracks here/there and follow quite a few artists ranging from other musicians and (mostly adult) artists and authors. I always prefer reading over other mediums.
I'm Human, not sure how that fits into the furry/ scalie scene but I've been around long enough to see a few Human species involved in scenarios and novels. Guess I'm one of 'em ;)

Looking forward to getting used to the forums, seems plenty to do here!

JinxGlider

Sugar-Glider. Vet Tech and Animal Lover.
Welcome! I'm very new to almost of it, but I can definitely pass on a new warm welcome.

Kuroserama

Just a fox.
That song is going to be in my head all day, thank you very much for that......

Haha, and welcome! We're a friendly bunch and I'm glad you're here. I hope you have a lot of fun and make some good friends. The games section is a good place to get to know people (and toss around some of that dry British humor~). And the different animal appreciation threads are a lot of fun to see some cute / funny animals.

If you ever want to chat or have any questions, please feel free to message me. Welcome again!

Kyrick

That song is going to be in my head all day, thank you very much for that......

Haha, and welcome! We're a friendly bunch and I'm glad you're here. I hope you have a lot of fun and make some good friends. The games section is a good place to get to know people (and toss around some of that dry British humor~). And the different animal appreciation threads are a lot of fun to see some cute / funny animals.

If you ever want to chat or have any questions, please feel free to message me. Welcome again!
Thanks mate, i'll check out the games section, and try to find a Role Playing thread, though i've never done RP before.

Hello! Nice to meet a new/old face. Welcome to the forums! I was pretty active a few years (maybe... 8? 9?) ago, and am now also making a less than glorious return. I hope you find a niche where you feel welcome!