• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Welp, it finally happened.

lupinealchemist

Hamburger time.
Last edited:

lupinealchemist

Hamburger time.

Lobar

The hell am I reading, here?
Do you hear that?

It's the sound of a shark being jumped.

lupinealchemist

Hamburger time.

Maolfunction

Resident Feline
Oh great, maybe people will stop letting that show exist if they keep killing off the more popular characters.

lupinealchemist

Hamburger time.

lupinealchemist

Hamburger time.
I was kinda hoping for a universe-destroying paradox since they killed the avatar character.

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
I couldn't care less about family guy or the plot twists within it.
Bad show imo

Batty Krueger

DJ Nailbunny
So they kill off a character and replace him with an equally obnoxious character. Makes sense.
Whatever I don't really care, I stopped watching that trash long ago. The only reason I watched last night was because my friend in Hawaii texted me about the episode because we both hated Brian.

Last edited:

Jags

Shepherd of Fire
Family Guy has some funny moments, then it has those ridiculous segments where they hover on the same scene for 5 minutes, repeating the same action like it gets any funnier

It doesn't.

That said, I liked Brian, I'm sad he's gone. Funnier than most of the rest of the cast.

Family Guy has some funny moments, then it has those ridiculous segments where they hover on the same scene for 5 minutes, repeating the same action like it gets any funnier

It doesn't.

That said, I liked Brian, I'm sad he's gone. Funnier than most of the rest of the cast.

Clearly you haven't seen the more recent seasons.

Jags

Shepherd of Fire
Clearly you haven't seen the more recent seasons.

I only caught a handful over the last 2 or 3 seasons

Does it really get that bad? |:

Alexxx-Returns

The Sergal that Didn't Vore
I only caught a handful over the last 2 or 3 seasons

Does it really get that bad? |:

It seems to have become... not so much about being funny anymore, and more about insulting whoever/whatever they feel pissed off at today. Sometimes it can be funny, but most of the time it's rather tasteless "/

lupinealchemist

Hamburger time.

chesse20

Whatever I don't watch tv anyways. A new ReBoot season might make me watch it but we all know that isn't happening anytime soon