• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

We've hit our goal!!

Alkora

Active Member
All that is left to do is:

1.) recieve the checks in the mail (1-2 weeks as specified by paypal...)
2.) open a bank account only for FA (which will be a business class account)
3.) Purchase and build the server
4.) get it co-located
5.) we're all done!

I estimate FA will be back in about 2-3 weeks, I just requested the last check today from paypal.

I would like to thank all of you who donated to FA. I know some people have told me they don't want their names mentioned, but if you DO, let me know and i will post your name here.

Contributors list:

starlite528
 

Stallion

Member
That's the best news I've heard for some time.. Wish I could have been more help, but you've always had my support....
 

Alkora

Active Member
CanisLupisVulpe said:
What's the bank account? Maybe we can do direct deposit, if possible.

we're going with usbank...I was told that they have some sort of thing we could look into...some merchant tools or something...she didn't have a whole lot of information about it tho...
 

comidacomida

New Member
I have a good working relationship with a banker at US Bank.
He assisted me with getting my business account set up for the writing I do.

If you like I can gather some information about their products and services. They're almost EVERYWHERE!*

Congratulations on hitting your goal. Good to see I'll be able to continue working with FA.


(note: "everywhere" excludes Hawaii, Alaska, and the south east continental states)

(edit: actually, I have to stop by tomorrow. should I forward a contact number or email addy or somesuch?)
 

Daddyfox

New Member
I trust you wouldn't turn down future donations, even with the goal met.

I would've liked t've chipped in, but paydays just didn't line up, heh heh.
 

Dragoneer

Site Developer
Staff member
Site Director
Administrator
Daddyfox said:
I trust you wouldn't turn down future donations, even with the goal met.

I would've liked t've chipped in, but paydays just didn't line up, heh heh.
By all means, if you want to donate, feel free! FA can still use the money for additional hardware or to help with bandwidth. Even if it's $10 to $20...

Every little bit helps.
 

Wolf-Bone

Banned
Banned
Word to the motherfucker! I'd like to celebrate by taking you all out for chicken strips and bacardi silver!
 

Wolf-Bone

Banned
Banned
hm, right you are my friend, right you are. Perhaps these people don't LIKE chicken strips and bacardi silver. Or worse, perhaps some like one and not the other, creating a collossal chicken crisis!

oh dear, oh dear, I should've planned this more carefully!

*locks himself in the radioactive bunker and eats all the chicken and drinks all the bacardi*

you'll never take me alive, COMMIE!!!
 
G

Guest

Guest
Er...


Congrats, but things still need work. Things always need work -_-; BLAH
 

Dragoneer

Site Developer
Staff member
Site Director
Administrator
Wolf-Bone said:
Perhaps these people don't LIKE chicken strips and bacardi silver.
I'll take the Bacardi! I never pass an opportunity for rum.
 

Daddyfox

New Member
Preyfar said:
Daddyfox said:
I trust you wouldn't turn down future donations, even with the goal met.

I would've liked t've chipped in, but paydays just didn't line up, heh heh.
By all means, if you want to donate, feel free! FA can still use the money for additional hardware or to help with bandwidth. Even if it's $10 to $20...

Every little bit helps.

Heh heh, that sounds right about in My price range, heh.
 
Top