• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What Accent Do You Have?

Willow

FAF's #1 Terrorist
Generic Midwestern accent

Which is apparently how most foreigners think Americans speak

Kangamutt

Usually the typical flat Californian, though people seem to pick up a little English in my voice. From where I got that, I do not know.

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
any accent i want

normal voice is pretty much flat proper english

Aidy

they call me yolo swaggins
My mum's from the south and my dad's from Stoke, but I've got a cross of a West Yorkshire and Mancunian accent. Sounds pretty weird and I hate it personally but oh well

M. LeRenard

Is not French
Pretty generic boring Midwestern accent. I found this 'worldwide accent project' thing on YouTube, so maybe it would be helpful if people found their regional accents there and posted the relevant videos? For illustrative purposes.

Here's one that's very similar to mine: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxtBqN48TMc

Butters Shikkon

Patron Saint of Queers
I've got a very thick southern american accent. Even by the standards of South Carolina apparently. I used to be ashamed to say "ya'll" but now I just go with it.

whiteskunk

It depends-if I watch Hell's Kitchen then a Scottish accent. If I watch Swamp People then a Cajun accent. But normally your typical west coast USA accent.

Bleedswhitefire

Bubba be addicted to 2 stroke
You ask me I ain't got no accent. But apparently everybody says that I do. But I'll tell you what, I still think they're messing with me sometimes. But I don't know. I've lived in the woods of florida for all my life. And people say I have a deep southern accent. I do put "ch" in front of y'all so it sounds like I'm saying cha'll. And I don't ever finish the "g" in enything ending in "ing". So like "doing" is actually "doin" . But I don't care realy. I like it. .

NerdyMunk

Only a Book Smart Nerd
American.
Though I'm taking Dialects and seem to have a fairly "decent" Irish accent.

Ricky

You ask me I ain't got no accent. But apparently everybody says that I do. But I'll tell you what, I still think they're messing with me sometimes. But I don't know. I've lived in the woods of florida for all my life. And people say I have a deep southern accent. I do put "ch" in front of y'all so it sounds like I'm saying cha'll. And I don't ever finish the "g" in enything ending in "ing". So like "doing" is actually "doin" . But I don't care realy. I like it. .

... do you look anything like your avatar? :V

Aetius

It's Me Gordon, Barney from Black Mesa
I sound like people from California.

Mayfurr

Mostly Harmless
"Uksint? I don't hiv in uksint..."

Apparently to New Zealanders I have a touch of a British accent, but British people immediately pick me as a Kiwi (or if I'm unlucky, Australian) :)

Bipolar Bear

Phallus Fellater
Sort of a strange mix of Australian, English and American. I say American, because of all the countless episodes of Simpsons and Family Guy I watched as a toddler. So I guess it's somehow imprinted itself on me? And both of my grandparents are from London, so that's the English part. And finally, Australian because... Well... I was born in Australia. Why else?

FireFeathers

Mr. Red Flag
Chicagoan. Stressed A's and 'the' become "duh" Normally, it's not too bad- there's a mix of south-country....ish since I lived in the sticks for a few years and picked up a few things. My chicagoan accent gets really strong when I'm mad. DAH's and "WHUT DUH HELLL"'s up the wazoo.

Last edited: