• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What album are you looking forward to?

kandren

I just found out that one of my all time favorite singers (david draiman from disturbed) has an album coming out soon. So I was just wondering if there are any new albums you can't wait for.

Machine_God_Down_by_DataScream.jpg

Any year now, haha...

Hmm..I'm too lazy to find pictures so I will just list them *giggles*

Avantasia - The Mystery of Time
Alcest's upcoming album
Amorphis - Circle
Masterplan - Novum Initium
Cathedral - The Last Spire
Joe Satriani - Unstoppable Momentum
Megadeth - Super Collider
Black Sabbath - 13
Edenbridge - The Bonding
The new Chthonic album.

Anything new by Shahmen. An EP. A single. I don't care.

Seriously. These guys kicked ass in Enter the Circle, but apparently that's the only thing they've released so far.

Faolan

I came, I saw, I lagged out
I'm getting kind of excited about Rancid releasing a new album this year. I'm cautiously optimistic, since their last offering wasn't the greatest. On the bright side though the single they released late last year was decent, so I won't write these guys off as over the hill just yet.

I also hope that once Street Dogs have their guitarist situation worked out, that they'll release an EP or full album, rather than just the 2 singles they've promised. I had the opportunity to meet their lead singer Mike McColgan last year when he came to Madison, WI to support our pro-labor efforts, and he's an awesome guy to say the least.

Demensa

Characterless sack of potatoes
I'm looking forward to:

Saturnus - The Korea
Lun - Destiny Potato (It feels like I've been waiting forever for this.)
Anamanaguchi - Endless Fantasy

And of course Comedown Machine by The Strokes in just a few days!
The album is already up on youtube, but I'm going to hold out until I can buy the physical copy.
It's received a lot of mixed reviews, so I'm not sure if I'm going to like it or not...

Conker

Destroyer of Nazi Teddy Bears
Looking forward to the Device album as well, and the new Drowning Pool album. Volbeat have a new one coming out as well sometime late next month, and I'll wind up getting that I'm sure.

Aidy

they call me yolo swaggins
ShockOne's Universus and Sub Focus' untitled album which was supposed to be out 2 years ago

Silly artists and their inability to release things on time

Demensa

Characterless sack of potatoes
There's so much more stuff I'm looking forward to:

Sigur Ros - Kveikur
Joe Satriani - Unstoppable Momentum
Tera Melos - X'ed Out
Vildhjarta - Thousands of Evils

Already so many things I've looked forward to have come out, so it's shaping up to be a brilliant year for me.

Bloodbath is regrouping this year, a good chance that a new album will be out by the end of it, and I want it.

Draconian should be releasing a new album soon too

Altar of Plagues' 'Teethed Glory and Injury' is due out at the end of the month

Saturnus was already mentioned, but yeah...lotta bands are due out with an album this year, but very few have announced from my list.

Bloodbath is regrouping this year, a good chance that a new album will be out by the end of it, and I want it.

I wanna know who the new vocalist is.

What would you think of Lindberg, from At The Gates? Since he's likely not doing anything now.

Is that who it is?

If not, I would rather it be Johan Hegg or someone.

DaftPunkDaftPunkDaftPunkDaftPunkDaftPunkDaftPunkDaftPunkDaftPunkDaftPunkDaftPunkDaftPunkDaftPunkDaftPunkDaftPunkDaftPunk

Is that who it is?

If not, I would rather it be Johan Hegg or someone.

He'd probably be more fitting anyways, given Bloodbath has usually used deeper vocalists. I could maaaybe see Chris Barnes, given how long he's been in the business and having similar lyrics & vocals.

Lindberg apparently guest vocals a lot, and fronts several bands, I just hadn't looked into his personal Wiki, and I realize I hate what he looks like :v but love the shit out of his vocals.

Kangamutt

RKives, a collection of unreleased tracks, b-sides and rarities from Rilo Kiley. It releases tomorrow and I'm spending all day at work. :<

Spadesy

Been through that.
Daft Punk - Random Access Memories
QOTSA - Like Clockwork
Danny Brown - Oldie
Anything by TNGHT, Mac DeMarco

Conker

Destroyer of Nazi Teddy Bears
Looking forward to the Device album as well, and the new Drowning Pool album. Volbeat have a new one coming out as well sometime late next month, and I'll wind up getting that I'm sure.
Bought the two I was looking forward to and they are fucking amazing.