• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What Alignment Does Your Fursona Follow?

B

blue sky love

An alignment is whether your character is good, evil or in between.

Here is a list of all the alignments:
easydamus.com: The Alignment System

Missy Anne Cat is known as "chaotic neutral".
1583094192.bluesky.love_1583093473_bxb777_untitled968_20200301150711.png

(art of my sona by my
friend: @Bxb777 )

Arix

Ladies, form a line.
The alignment system is way too heavy-handed for my liking, but if I had to put myself in one of them, lawful good.

Arix

Ladies, form a line.
Kharayi is chaotic good. This one is not going to let The Man get in the way of her trying to better the world.
The thing to keep in mind is that "lawful" doesn't literally mean "follows the law", but rather that you follow a specific code. That code may be the law, but it may also be a more personal code of ethics, or the orders of someone else, or something like that. Arix isn't lawful because he really follows the law, but he does have his person code of ethics and honour.

TheCynicalViet

He's pretty clearly a lawful good. Although the "laws" (his internal moral/ethical code) that he follows are based on Far East Asian teachings found in Buddhism and Taoism so I don't know if that has an effect on anything. I've heard people say that would make him a chaotic evil since his beliefs are antithesis to the teachings found in Christianity of which the "Nine Alignments" took inspiration from.

Kharayi

A bit sketchy.
The thing to keep in mind is that "lawful" doesn't literally mean "follows the law", but rather that you follow a specific code. That code may be the law, but it may also be a more personal code of ethics, or the orders of someone else, or something like that. Arix isn't lawful because he really follows the law, but he does have his person code of ethics and honour.
That does provide something to think about as I flesh her out more as a character. If she does end up with some sort of personal code of ethics, it's not likely that it will be followed strictly. And she certainly isn't one to blindly follow orders.

Kinare

RAWR
Lawful good under her clan's own laws, not the laws of others. Traditions and morals are very important for her kin, so much so that criminality is very rare in the clan.

Punji

Vaskebjørn
Neutral good.

Punji is morally good and altruistic but tends to put his own interests above cultural or social norms. Law and order ought to be upheld, but must be bent within grey areas. To him, tradition is an illegitimate motivator.

Nanominyo

The OC version of my Fursona is everything from chaotic good to chaotic evil since his story start as chaotic good there going against his parents lawful evil ways but he just slowly evolves and become chaotic evil without thinking over it.

My Fursona Fursona though is just neutral as in undecided.

And then there is all my ocs oh boooi. There is a lot on the scale...

Tyll'a

Stubborn Caracal
Probably the lower right corner of neutral good for Tyll'a - neutral good, but close to chaotic good, true neutral, and chaotic neutral.

Breyo

Professional Nibbler
Neutral good, but very close to being chaotic good. He, like me, likes to help others out when he can and tries not to wrong/harm anyone or anything in the most normal ways possible, but sometimes he needs some spice in his life and does these kinda things the fun way. He's also not against pranks and mischief, as long as it's harmless. Whimsicality is our middle name!

Last edited:

Foxy Emy

*Mischivious Noises*
I would say chaotic good leaning towards neutral good.

D

Deleted member 134556

Chaotic good

Last edited by a moderator: