• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What are some odd things that you do?

the sleepiest kitty

FAF'S #1 shrimp goblin.
I'd love to read about the weird or silly things people do.

For example:
-I give the occasional bugs that I find in my apartment names (Wanda the Wasp, Wendy the Wasp, Martina McFly, etc.).
-Sometimes I'll just randomly say "meow" when I'm bored.
-When I'm playing with my baby niece, I speak with a fake Russian accent to make her laugh.
-I collect colorful, neat-looking objects, kind of like a crow would.

What are some of the weird, silly or quirky things that you cute fluffbutts do?

Guifrog

Spongefrog Bluepants
- While reading the post, I was holding a toothbrush with my mouth and rotating it with my left hand on its tip
- I tend to @N @*N#* @)(M# (*@MH* !)*#KU(*@M*) with my keyboard to discharge the stress
- I talk to the objects

MadKiyo

Imma bat in yer rafters
1. Whenever it's close, I wait for the moment when the clock says "12:34" before resuming what I'm doing.
2. I mock my cat whenever he makes any noises by doing it back in a different tone, because he is very talkative when I get near him.
3. With my ADHD I get fixated on things and think about them for really long or go down research rabbit holes about the topic. I particularly like to do that with climate data and maps, and like to pick random places to see what it's like. Sometimes I do that at really late hours...

Kuroserama

Just a fox.
Interesting how many of these involve times.

- I make wishes whenever I see the clock hit 11:11, as I did when I was a child.
- I've named the neighborhood birds that visit my birdfeeders. And if they're outside when I go out, I'll talk to them and call them by name. Ask them how they're liking the food today.
- I have to make sure my closet door is closed when I go to bed. (A left over of my grandmother talking about the boogieman getting me if it was left open, as her grandmother did to her)
- At night, I have to have my drapes / blinds closed on the windows. It really bothers me to have a big, black window gaping at me.

the sleepiest kitty

FAF'S #1 shrimp goblin.
-I'm afraid of mirrors at night, when the lights are off.
-I tell off the "ghosts" (kind of like a mother would to their child) whenever there's paranormal activity in my apartment.
-I play with my gummi bears while I eat them.

cam_ukemi

Closetmaster
I'd love to read about the weird or silly things people do.
+ When I'm bored or feeling down, I like to turn life into a musical. I'll improvise songs about whatever task I'm currently working on, and sometimes it actually sounds decent!
+ I kiss all three of my cats goodnight on their little furry foreheads.
+ I have seven Hawai'ian shirts—one for every day of the week. My Friday shirt is blue and has a pineapple pattern.
+ I read out loud to my chickens and always speak to all of my pets as if they're human and can understand me.

MemphisHyena

*old vine reference here*
- I always ask permission from ghosts when I enter a cemetery (no-one's said no yet!)
- I keep a cactus on my desk even though I'm pretty sure it's not alive anymore
- if I find a movie that I like, I'll go to youtube to watch every version of people reacting to the movie I can find because validation :3

Pogo

I pounce i bounce.
+i have a jar full of fortunes from fortune cookies i saved for prolly 3+ years
+been taking pictures of bugs,
+i do this weird thing when i yawn, i'll change the pitch a couple times to make a smoll melody
i dont know if other people notice but i find it fun to do.

Last edited:
K

KibaTheWolf

-i dont know why, but if it isnt supposed to be sweet, like cereal and such, then i make it so spicy. im talking Cayan, valentina, tapatio, crushed red pepper, and buffalo sauce. and thats just the stuff ill put on a pizza.
-i dont know why, maybe just cause i dont ever talk, but i will literally sit and have a conversation with myself. its not that im crazy, no no no, its just im lonely as hell.
- sometimes ill leave random videos on, just cause i need the background noise to feel less alone some times
-i will literally talk to my pets, and other objects (not calling my pet an object)

Last edited by a moderator:

Happy merman

-I want to talk to people but i also do not want to talk to people .
-I pick a lot at my skin, mostly on my lips and my fingers. I don't know why I do it. *shrug*
-I talk to inanimate objects. xD I scold my furniture for "standing in my way" and I SHHHHH at a utensil if I drop it.
-I like to drum on myu knees .

Yakamaru

Autumn wolf
...Where do I even start? My whole life is odd.

Borophagus Metropolis

The last prehistoric floofy woof of FAF
- I can't leave the volume on a radio or television on the number thirteen. I'm not superstitious, but I can't do it.

- I look at clocks constantly when they are around. I'm not in a hurry. I don't know. I just need to make sure time is still happening.

- If I do something in one direction, I do it again in the opposite direction to even things out. What the fuck is wrong with me?

- I talk to my dogs like they are people. But then I also bark and howl with them, chase them around, and wrestle. I am dog.

- There is always a song playing in my head. Sometimes I start singing it. Whatever.

- I talk in a fake Russian accent when mocking things of poor quality. Maybe I'm racist. I'm actually fascinated with Russia. Is great country. Such power. Very strong.

ben909

vaporeon
also have issues with picking at skin

although i also seem to like putting one outdated or obsolete item in things just because i can... i am currently saving word docs to a cd jusy because i have it... even though i have real places to put the files

the sleepiest kitty

FAF'S #1 shrimp goblin.
-I also sometimes pick at my skin.
-I kind of throw my voice aound when I yawn, almost like singing.
-My sneezes are dramatic and super loud.
-When I'm mocking someone (I rarely mock people, unless they cross me to a certain point), I say what they said in a redneck voice, sounds just like the redneck guy from South Park who said, "THEY TOOK OUR JOBS".

Kuroserama

Just a fox.
I sleep and shower with my bracelets, rings, and necklaces on instead of taking them off. I literally never remove them unless it's absolutely required.
The following should probably be filed under "things I'd never say" but..
..that sounds kind of hot.

*Zoidberg-esque runs away*

the sleepiest kitty

FAF'S #1 shrimp goblin.
The following should probably be filed under "things I'd never say" but..
..that sounds kind of hot.

*Zoidberg-esque runs away*
tenor.gif

Nexus Cabler

Conduit of Synergy
Oh, you tease me! I clicked on it thinking it was going to take me to something marvelous and instead, it just says “oops”

If that isn’t just the story of my life.
Is it working now? :0