• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What are some species stereotypes?

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard

chewycuticle

crafty pup
lions: dreadlocks
cow: maternal
bat: insane drunken sarcastic
pony: hyper
snow leopard: vain
regular leopard: ....actually pretty creative considering all the other leopards are snow version
capybara: sophisticated
goat: horny but can't get laid. eats weird shit
dog:cute and fucking cool as fuck

B

Benufon

wolf : distinguishable by their wild feature
fox : a playful canid
dog : friendly and domasticated
reptile : I see some agression...
equine : associated with muscle
cat : is for woman

Dragonfurry

(•_•)(•_•)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)
Dragons: Obsessed with magic.

Digitalpotato

Rants like a Gryphon
what i don't understand - why would you pick a kangaroo for a foot fetish? their feet are really really weird
and most people who choose that don't even keep kangaroo feet, they just turn its feet into paws because that is totally how it works

Yeah, they actually look raelly really weird. :B They make their feet look like the kinds you see in cartoons. Same reason rabbits have paw pads. Err...I have friends with rabbits and have held them...they do not have pads.

ElectricBlue1989

Living a Boy's Adventure Tale
what i don't understand - why would you pick a kangaroo for a foot fetish? their feet are really really weird
and most people who choose that don't even keep kangaroo feet, they just turn its feet into paws because that is totally how it works
WRxoy.gif

I was just about to ask that.

Here's the most logical conclusion I could conjure: IT'S THE SHOES.

kangaroos-september-1984.png

kangaroos-runner-blue.jpg

Unsilenced

Mentlegen

Aidy

they call me yolo swaggins
why the hell would you put your credit card in a pocket on your shoe where you're LEAST LIKELY TO FEEL IT

>:C

ElectricBlue1989

Living a Boy's Adventure Tale
why the hell would you put your credit card in a pocket on your shoe where you're LEAST LIKELY TO FEEL IT

>:C

So when they mug you, you'd still have it with ya?

It's one thing to show a pic of it, it's another thing that people actually apply it.

When I first heard of these shoes, there was a joke about 'em that the only thing that would fit in those pockets were condoms. XP

nurematsu

Iowan Otter
Big cats: dominant in general
Small cats: playful
Dogs: Social, enjoy group activities
Wolves: somewhat dominant, tend to organize groups or stick to themselves
Huskies: playful, promiscuous
Foxes: submissive, promiscuous, tricky
Coyotes: spiritual, nature-buffs, a bit wild
Otters: playful, easy-going, somewhat promiscuous
Ferrets: quirky, mischievous
Mice: submissive, shy
Rats: curious, adventurous
Bunnies: cute, sex-crazed
Horses: a bit cocky, dominant in bed
MLPonies: tools
Reptiles: Quirky, tend to have higher opinions of other reptiles than mammals
Dragons: egotistical, tend to be mentally unstable or socially awkward (See: Tumbles the Stair Dragon)
Other mythological beasts: again, egotistical
Insects: Strange, self-alienating

anghellic9

So when they mug you, you'd still have it with ya?

It's one thing to show a pic of it, it's another thing that people actually apply it.

When I first heard of these shoes, there was a joke about 'em that the only thing that would fit in those pockets were condoms. XP

wow, I just now noticed the credit card.

Apri

Salt blooded
Most fish/cephalopod/etc characters are identified with just to be different. It's frustrating. I've never felt as close of a connection to an animal as I do pygmy seahorses, but every other exotic aquatic-themed fur seems to make them for attention. Look at me, i'm an octopus, that's so cool right? I've personally known people who do that and it's just... sdklgjd;klsajg

Last edited:

AGNOSCO

JayroCat
contrary to popular belief i don't do anal probing.

well... that depends on how many i have to drink and what drugs ive been taking.

and i have quite a large probing device ^_^

Last edited:

BakuryuuTyranno

Do not eat this tyrannosaurus.
Tyrannosaurs call all wolves "wolfy" which somehow does not cause confusion; they also try to convince dragons to drink bottled semen

Wait those aren't stereotypes, thats what happened

Actually dinosaur furries are surprisingly often either slutty or prudish

Grey foxes aren't slutty, but they are rape machines, even when rendered unconscious

Digitalpotato

Rants like a Gryphon
^ And if they're sauropods (eg non raptors and tyrannosaurus. :B ) then they look fat.