• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What are things you find beautiful

Zippy!

Certified Bean
Simple in thread title, but more complex in subject. I find a lot of things beautiful.

Many paintings, garnet stones for their deep red color, many tropical bird color patterns, old architecture, etc.

What about you?

Sven Solitude

Aye, there really is a lot. :) Normally, I find people or creatures beautiful when I'm closer to them or when they are really friendly. I discovered an old man on YouTube who likes nature and makes nice music, it was so peaceful, it was really beautiful.
When it comes to objects, I like lava lamps. And glitter. Snow globes. Blue crystals.
The variety of nature and animals. Fog in the morning or in general. <3 Rain. Rain with storm. The night sky and the stars. Deserts. Underwater world. Soap bubbles~
The list is very long, just thinking about it makes me happy! ^-^

TyraWadman

The Brutally Honest Man-Child
Pretty pretty rocks
Aminals
Moozix
I think it's called ribbon dancing?
Edit now that I'm not on my phone: Dis thing
cirque-du-soliel-13-948x1024.jpg

Last edited:

FoxWithAName

Still new only older
A question to the questioner. Do you consider beautiful as exclusively optical or can every "sense" experience beauty. I am ambivalent with this one and can not decide which path to take so every sense get its top one.
Vision: Symmetry, Colour Patterns --> Psychedelic art
Smelling: Coffee, Gasoline, lavender
Hearing: Melodic Voices, Saxophone, Engines
Tasting: Salt and Sweet in combination, (Fish and Meat -->although I don't eat those any more)
Feeling: warmth, soft things

Kinguyakki

Alignment: Chaotic Stupid
I love looking at the night sky far from a lot of light pollution, especially during a meteor shower. I could seriously just stare at it for hours. I'd love to see the northern lights some day, my 'sona is even named after them.

I think a lot of freshly fallen snow is beautiful when there are no tracks in it, and big fat fluffy snowflakes. I don't really want to be OUT in it, but it's such a perfect landscape.

The sound of a cello.

Paws the Opinicus

*Not technically* a Gryphon!
The smarty-pants birds that everyone else around here thinks are incredible pests that should be destroyed. D:

Both of which have two volume settings: "Obnoxiously loud" and "Absolutely adorable." (seriously, they make the cutest squeaks when they're in low volume mode)

Also there's.... thiiiis! :D

302389511-480px.jpg

311635911-480px.jpg

Last edited:

Snipsy

Pools... which is funny because I havent been to one for years. And I don't swim much at all. But the smell and look and sound of an indoor pool melts my brain instantly. I could look at pretty indoor pools for hours.

TyraWadman

The Brutally Honest Man-Child
Pools... which is funny because I havent been to one for years. And I don't swim much at all. But the smell and look and sound of an indoor pool melts my brain instantly. I could look at pretty indoor pools for hours.
I think it was a hotel in Ontario. Indoor pool with vibrant underwater lights, some decals on the floor, and a rock waterfall thingy. It was the prettiest pool I ever been in~

Fcomega121

Friendly Maney-nix | pfp by: Skeewomp <3

Shyy

slightly confused, mostly fun loving Protogen
Mother Nature when she is raging. You've haven't really seen anything until you watch a Thunderstorm out west, like around Nowhere, NM. The vividnous of the lighting playing is extremely intense! Purple/white lighting bolts streaking through the otherwise absolutely black sky, so bright that you can *SEE* , even with your eyes closed. Watching the wind make the rain go fully horizontal across the windshield and realizing that no matter what you do, right now, you are truly at the mercy of Nature, so, sit down and enjoy the show of a lifetime.