• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What are things you find beautiful

SerlisTialo

sea cucumber
i like sea cucumbers.

stichopusherrmanni2.jpg

i've always had a passion for abstract things with simple symmetry.

SerlisTialo

sea cucumber

Savarin_Divin

Goddess ✵ Grand Star Divina
There are so many things I find beautiful. It's wonderful, see beauty through others' eyes. Maybe some you never thought as well of thinking.
I have seen it in music, places, games you name it.
Hard to pick one have to get back to you on that. . . .
Here have some Tarja not singing metal this time around.

PGUM-01(P)

There are many things I find beautiful but I'll throw out one that I guess I think is less thought about- I like watching soap swirl around on the surface of a hot bath. The other night I drew a bath and added some fizzing bubble salt stuff, and it settled into this very rich, fine layer on the surface. Each movement of the water created these remarkable swirling patterns that seemed to move in harmony, and there I was looking like a weirdo staring at the water in the tub, but it evoked thoughts of galaxies and weather and all kinds of things. Idk, just thought it was very pleasant.

PGUM-01(P)

Mother Nature when she is raging. You've haven't really seen anything until you watch a Thunderstorm out west, like around Nowhere, NM. The vividnous of the lighting playing is extremely intense! Purple/white lighting bolts streaking through the otherwise absolutely black sky, so bright that you can *SEE* , even with your eyes closed. Watching the wind make the rain go fully horizontal across the windshield and realizing that no matter what you do, right now, you are truly at the mercy of Nature, so, sit down and enjoy the show of a lifetime.
I used to live in the Midwest and we had larger storms fairly often. I miss them now as where I live in the North East they don't happen as often, or dissipate quickly. I love the calm and stillness as a large storm approaches, the subtle rumbles building over time. Then the breeze comes, the fresh clean scent in the air, that energy you can just * feel* in the air. I really do miss it.

Shyy

slightly confused, mostly fun loving Protogen
Also, road trips to see friends that are never seen enough, but, are good friends to make a trip to go see, even if you have to head back home the very next morning. (Today, for example-567.4 miles one way just to spend an evening and 3 hours this morning with them and their family. 5 hours left until I get back home. )

Punk_M0nitor

Resident Edgelord & Local Robot Kinnie
The very human desire to share with people. Weird, but bear with me. Nothing fills my heart more than the purely compassionate and trusting act of sharing something that you made with other people so that they can enjoy it just as much as you. It's a distinct, emotional kind of beauty. Gives me hope for the world

PGUM-01(P)

The very human desire to share with people. Weird, but bear with me. Nothing fills my heart more than the purely compassionate and trusting act of sharing something that you made with other people so that they can enjoy it just as much as you. It's a distinct, emotional kind of beauty. Gives me hope for the world
I feel this. I get that way with my interests and passions and can feel a different sort of happy in me when it happens. I usually end up apologizing for " going on a tangent", but when they reciprocate that interest and show genuine engagement and want you to share more, that just melts my heart in the most peculiar way.

Punk_M0nitor

Resident Edgelord & Local Robot Kinnie
I feel this. I get that way with my interests and passions and can feel a different sort of happy in me when it happens. I usually end up apologizing for " going on a tangent", but when they reciprocate that interest and show genuine engagement and want you to share more, that just melts my heart in the most peculiar way.
For me, it's the trust involved that really makes me melt. You're trusting that someone is going to accept what you're presenting them with because you want them to feel the same comfort you do. I think there's a lot of beauty in that vulnerability. It's one of those things that makes you sit down and go "Huh, maybe the world really isn't all that bad after all"

Sound, specifically how the acoustics of something sounds, I could spend all day in bliss playing with a set of tuning forks, or standing in my warehouse when the docks are empty and there's a good echo and reverb.

Foxy Emy

Scarlett / [Selena] / <Emy>
[Life]

Fcomega121

Friendly Maney-nix | pfp by: Skeewomp <3

Shyy

slightly confused, mostly fun loving Protogen
Well, I'm told that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so....... my workspace, when everyone else leaves for the day and I have it all to my self to make things in.

Yakamaru

Bara mig och lite bensin
Watching people who overcome a big challenge or obstacle in their lives.