• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What are things you find beautiful

Eremurus

seeker of knowledge
Great Indian hornbill female.jpg

Birds.

Shyy

slightly confused, mostly fun loving Protogen
I miss my Sovereign.
However, I do <not> miss the shit wiring in it... crumbly connectors, barely adequate sized wiring for the amperage load (fuel pump comes to mind).

Yakamaru

Bara mig och lite bensin
Jaguar XJ40, one of the most beautiful cars ever made.

Jaguar-XJ6-Sovereign-4-0-react169Big-999f730-372124.jpg
I dig it. The front isn't ugly like what a lot of other cars nowadays look like.

Hoodwinks

Commission Slots: OPEN
The way my dog looks at me.

Rustic-Cyber-Fox

Hmm, interesting topic. I'd say beauty would be a matter of individual perception. I've seen a few things that aren't pleasant but they're beautiful in there own way if that makes sense to anyone.

Kaizo

My identity has been compromised! Oh noes!
Sitting in a grassy open space, the vibrant blue sky right above you, the sun shining down on trees casting shadows on the clearing, with birds chirping and the soft chatter and laughter of other people echoing through the wind. I find that scene, that atmosphere, very beautiful

Vishunei

Lamenting Lynx
Tragedy and it's limitless interpretations, mediums, etc. From the discussion of loss and seeing it explored in movies, plays, TV to music consumption, etc- I have always found it fascinating to ponder. Not condoning crimes and whatnot, but universal setbacks we all face.

The Spirit Guardian

Brother Of Ori
In all honesty, I can find beauty in music. You can tell the gentle craft by the soothing melody, or the powerful tune that follows with it. Music is the very definition of beauty to me, and I'm glad that is so. Pianos can sound as if they have a voice of their own with the right pianist behind the keys, and all wind and brass instruments all have their own, unique voice.

Astus

Well Known Foxxo
I find the ocean/beach to be a beautiful place. Watching as the sun sets and the stars slowly come out to the sound of the gulls finding their way back home is magical to me.

Yakamaru

Bara mig och lite bensin
You, the one reading this post.
Lissandra - Heart.png

On a slightly more serious note..

Cute animals doing cute things.

~Echolight~

I always find sunsets really beautiful, especially when there are trees in front of it. The dark, inky outline of the branches contrasted with the flowing orange glow of the sunset is super cool.

Also, does anyone else ever stare at the sky just for the beauty of it. Seriously, the sky looks like a watercolor painting. <3