• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What Are You Currently Doing In Your Boring Life?

S

Stuff

So, what are you doing right now?

For me, not much. Just here on the FA Forums writing Posts and Replying to stuff. I'm also eating a Sandwich because.....Why not? :3

HeartlessSora

The new Sora has come!
Not much here as well, kinda killing some time here while i wait for a friend so we can play a bit, and there will be pizza! only later but yeah :3

I

Infrarednexus

Discord and Youtube
shufflefurtherparrot.gif

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
Working, and looking forward to playing through more of the Halo series tonight.

Niru the Husky

Can easily be persuaded with bacon...
Listening to some music and trying to do homework which will probably end in an oven...
Watching shit on Youtube

Miles Marsalis

The Last DJ.

Mar_Tej

מגן ולא יראה
Banned
I moved in, so it's only natural I pay some. She and her housemate pay the rest.

If rent/ dual share utilities, oh yeah absolutely understandable there.

I'm procrastinating to go into town to grocery shop, that's my current predicament.

Miles Marsalis

The Last DJ.
If rent, oh yeah absolutely understandable there.

I'm procrastinating to go into town to grocery shop, that's my current predicament.
We split the rent three ways, which actually takes a load off, though her housemate is moving out next year. We're debating whether to renew the lease next year or move.

But the sooner you get things done, the better. It's like they say in Memphis, TCB.

Miles Marsalis

The Last DJ.

AceQuorthon

International Man of Mystery
Flipping burgers, playing WoW, listening to music. Rince and repeat.

LeFay

Professional meme inspector
Just got back from the gym, gonna play some warframe. Besides that the rest of my day is pretty much just hanging out on discord and doing laundry. Typical Saturday shenanigons.

A

Anibusvolts

Trying to learn how to draw, failing miserably, while jamming out to some My Hero Academia OST ;P

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
Slogging through Halo 4's Spartan Ops solo.