• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What are you doing at this exact moment?

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
About to get lunch. I think I'll get a falafel sandwich today, something healthy.

Also: about 97f out, heat index 103 and muggy as all Hell...about the hottest day of the year, so far, here. Oh, how I miss the north, at these times!

Yakamaru

Mr. Villanous charm
Hmm. I'd say scratching my chin.

D

Deleted member 82554

Getting ready to drop my friend off to work and what to do about his car.

Connery

I like em thicc - more melon is always etter
Having my UML modeling tool running in the background and reflecting on college

Yakamaru

Mr. Villanous charm
Being a deer apparently.

rd924

Part time deer, part time wolf
Trying to work on a reference sheet of one of my sonas, whilst streaming MW2 on Mixer. Basically living the dream

Yakamaru

Mr. Villanous charm
Just woke up. Scratching my chin again. I think I might have a rash..

HistoricalyIncorrect

Shekel collector
Im trying to drag my tail out of a bed. Ahhh i need to go to gym! And then the afternoon shift! Fuck me sideways i hate afternoon shifts

HistoricalyIncorrect

Shekel collector
Im about to meet my arch enemy, boss of all bosses, the mutherfucker himself!
The Ancient Dragon in Dark Souls sotfs!

This time I will win

HistoricalyIncorrect

Shekel collector
But first the gym

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Just walked over and had lunch, and feel a bit dizzy, between the heat, humidity and smog...if you live in the DC area: stay inside, if at all possible, the air is like Beijing. And on that note, I am eating a veggie egg-roll, and rice : )

Eager for the thunderstorms set to roll though tomorrow night...

Yakamaru

Mr. Villanous charm
Eating pizza because they were on sale. $3 a piece for the good shit, yo! Shame it was only 3 per person or I'd by the remaining 20. :V

I know I said I wouldn't eat anything unhealthy. I guess I will be adding a cheat day or two every month.

DivinePrince

Non-Anthro Artist
lol sitting on my bed in the middle of the living room (yes) on the laptop. Listening to music, wondering if I should watch a few episodes of Amanchu! Advance.