• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What are you doing for Halloween?

boxofstrawberrypocky

Me? Otaku? Pffft. -hand flit-
Actually, now that I think about it, that fursuit idea is actually starting to sound better and better. :eek:

Haha, I'm just going to wear ears/tail. :'D

Cam

Tick my laint
I don't need a costume, since I'm already creepy. I take pride in it.

Theres nothing more fun than knocking on the creepy neighbors door for halloween

Have fun cleaning eggs off your roof :3

boxofstrawberrypocky

I'll probably hang out with friends, wishing that I had worked more on my fursuit which I will probably never finish.

You could probably take it to a costume maker and have them finish it. I made a kimono for my costume last year and I couldn't figure out part of the pattern. : P

Bir

Dream a little dream of me..
If I was home, I would be Blind Mag in an awesome costume party. And during the trick-or-treating hours, I would either be out helping to collect money for kids charities, or playing my piano all creepy-like when people knock on my door.

But I don't have any friends here in Oklahoma since I've moved, so I have nowhere to be awesome.

And we live in the middle of nowhere, so there aren't any trick-or-treaters.

So basically, nothing. I'll be doing nothing.

THIS SUCKS.

Catilda Lily

May all your bacon burn.

Catilda Lily

May all your bacon burn.

Icky

is the prettiest pony~
I'll be at a BOA Regional competition on Halloween.

Again.

:l

M

Merinotetrapoda

Hoping to put together my witch costume...and go trick or treating. But if not, I'll probably be at home playing Fatal Frame 2.

boxofstrawberrypocky