• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What are you doing for Halloween?

boxofstrawberrypocky

Me? Otaku? Pffft. -hand flit-

Torrijos-sama

The Artist Formerly Known as Jesusfish
I'm going on an odyssey.

And, it is my last halloween before I am 18... And it's a FRIDAY EVENING. YEAH

Willow

FAF's #1 Terrorist
The parade is always the night of Halloween, so I will more than likely not be trick-or-treating again this year. I'll probably hold off on making that Umbreon costume and save it for ASTL. The fabric for it costs $30 and Hetalia is way more important that Pokemanz. :V
Go tell Willow that. xD
You just said I was twelve yesterday, what the fuck?

F

FriggaFanatic

Going to work dressed as Alex from Clockwork Orange.
Only day of the year you can go to work dressed as a surreal, charismatic rapist and not get in trouble.

Conker

Destroyer of Nazi Teddy Bears
Last year I partied with some people and had one of the worst hangovers of my life the next day. Gonna forgo that and hang out at home, eat candy, and watch Alien with my girlfriend.

Tomias_Redford

Knight Of Time
I'll most likely be going to Tutti Frutti square in Nerja, because they put on a massivle Halloween clubbing party thing. All my mates are going. I'll either be dressing up a a military dude, or Will Smith from Men In Black (my friend Bobby will be the white one).

So I'll probably be gettin off my face drunk and then chasing small children around shooting at them if they wear alien costumes XD

VoidBat

Smoke pipe tobacco. Drink whisky. Nibble on some dark chocolate. More pipe tobacco.
Get cancer. Get clogged arteries.

That's my Halloween.

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
I don't know. I might see if any friends are throwing some kind of party.

If I had a fursuit of my sona', I would totally go trick 'er treating with it, but sadly, I dont...yet(ooooooooohhh i can't wait X3)

Zenia

I'm doing nothing. I haven't done anything for years. I have the day off work since it is Sunday and my shop is closed on Sundays. I will probably just sit at home. At least I don't have to worry about kids trick or treating... since the house I live in has been split up into three units and my door is at the back of the house with no outside lighting. hehe

Verin Asper

The Smart Idiot
at my job working cause I know no one will be actually going to my job on Halloween

Kihari

Probably nothing except picking up some scary movie to watch... which isn't something I'm normally into, but hey, 'tis the season.

NCollieboy

[Æ’cÆ’c] Sexy Fiberbomb
ugh i gave up trick treating, i just doesn't seem that fun to me anymore. I probably just get into crazy shenanigans with some friends. Also, this is probably the only time of the year where im surrounded by excessive amounts of drugs and alcohol, so...ya