• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What are you doing for Halloween?

CAThulu

In FAF CAThulu lies dreaming..
^ This! I should watch that movie again *L*

Stargazer Bleu

2b forgot is worse than death
Might go to a party if a friend is doing it again.

Other wise prob be like any other day, might give out candy if I do nothing.

Branch

Butt
work party, bar, movie, pancakes the next morning.

Corto

Never do anything, but apparently some friends are organizing a costume party. Would be sweet, just gotta put on my airsoft loadout, fill the mag pouches with beer and smokes and get drunk.

Tom Clamcy

Splinter Shell
I go to one of the top party schools in the country, where Halloween is a massive event.

I'll probably be cowering in my dorm room with the lights off, holding a Mag Light for protection.

Silia

now that i'm not working, i have no idea on what to do. Any ideas for someone with over-protected parents and is an adult?

Joeyyy

Fresh Prince of FAF
Theres a couple closed down asylums so i might hit those up.
also i might check out Rockadundee road which is supposed to be very haunted.

Inya

Going to huanted houses, hayrides and such, Eating the candy I should have been handing out, and watch dvds.

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
Absolutely nothing. Though I do take the time out of my day to insult people for their lack of originality in their dress and costume skills. I dress up every other day of the year like a weirdo and a freak, and you think you're special because you do it one day a year? Fuck right off, you fags. My objective for this halloween is to make it unbearable for everyone around me.

Just found that I may be a camera op for a Stage Production. However, if that doesn't go through then I'm watching the T.V adaptation of "The Walking Dead" with some friends of mine.

KristynLioness

aka Koudoawaia
Hiding from all the trick-or-treaters, haha. Either that or observing all the costumes from next door.

8-bit

Just found that I may be a camera op for a Stage Production. However, if that doesn't go through then I'm watching the T.V adaptation of "The Walking Dead" with some friends of mine.

Fuck yes yes yes.

Also MOTHERFUCKER! I dont have enough $$$ to be a french maid ;~;

Marietta

¤Resident Crazy Wolfdog¤
Red Riding Hood

I'm really just gonna throw together an outfit of things I already have but my nanny is going to make me a cloak out of material we just bought.
Nice material too.

Two of my friends want me to go trick or treating for UNICEF (but also regular trick or treating) so guess i'm doing that lol. I can wear my Kura tail/ear set again. :3

Luca

Lined my brain with more eyes
I'm being nice (suckered into it) and taking my little sisters out trick or treating.

Commiecomrade

Maximum Awesome.
My youth group is going to scare handicapped children in a haunted house.

I am not making this up.