• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

what are you doing on Xmiss

Trndsttr

Yeet
Dying because I have to see my (probably) homophobic family. (I assume at least my grandparents are homophobic because my grandfather is still racist for no reason) but I hope everyone else has a nice Christmas.

MissNook

I'll be with my family. We'll do Christmas Eve with my parents, my sister, her hubby and my nephew and then the next day a big meal with my family and my sister's husband family. That will be great ^^
I hope you'll all have a great Christmas too!

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
Drugs.

No... for real, I hope to spend some time with some other Furry friends. If none are available, I'll just stay at home with Draconis and eat a ham or something good.

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Drugs.

No... for real, I hope to spend some time with some other Furry friends. If none are available, I'll just stay at home with Draconis and eat a ham or something good.

Also, if no furry friends are available normal friends can be rolled in glue, then fur.

~

Not sure what's happening here; probably be a day of food and relatives, pending they aren't fueding.

A

Anibusvolts

I’m flying to the Philippines with my cousin, sister, and mom to celebrate Christmas together and to help her move over there since she’s staying there.

Z

Z-ro

I just wanted some good characters on a specific game, that..........has only a 0,003% chance of getting, LOOK AT THAT, ridiculous