• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

what are you doing on Xmiss

Z

Z-ro

No not really, I´ve just started watching Attack on Titan. But the only anime I´ve fully watched is JoJo
I recommend you watching it then
It's old as my cousins, but, it's really entertaining
only when you watch it, you can play the game
It's full of references and is one hundred percent loyal to the story and the main plot of the anime

LimePie

I recommend you watching it then
It's old as my cousins, but, it's really entertaining
only when you watch it, you can play the game
It's full of references and is one hundred percent loyal to the story and the main plot of the anime
Sounds nice, I would love to see a game on JoJo. Have you watched JoJo?

Z

Z-ro

Sounds nice, I would love to see a game on JoJo. Have you watched JoJo?
I only know some characters
Jotaro, Giorno and Dio
I'm not a fan of the design or the story, but the fights are rad.

LimePie

I only know some characters
Jotaro, Giorno and Dio
I'm not a fan of the design or the story, but the fights are rad.
JoJo has three diffrent art styles, the first 3 parts has the same then the 4th and 5th got another then what I understand from my friends (who have read the manga) that it change again for the part 6 and 7. But part 2 and 3 ar the best in my mind.

Z

Z-ro

JoJo has three diffrent art styles, the first 3 parts has the same then the 4th and 5th got another then what I understand from my friends (who have read the manga) that it change again for the part 6 and 7. But part 2 and 3 ar the best in my mind.
Still, they look too....Hard boiled lookin

Tenné

Purveyor of cookies
My parents were born in the USSR, so my family doesn’t have a tradition of celebrating xmas. However, we did manage to get a tradition of getting together for a slightly more high-effort dinner on xmas day, which is neat. :3

Z

Z-ro

My parents were born in the USSR, so my family doesn’t have a tradition of celebrating xmas. However, we did manage to get a tradition of getting together for a slightly more high-effort dinner on xmas day, which is neat. :3
I've just made a history test bout that...and the main side of the 20th century, You've got roots from a strong kind, respect

Breyo

Professional Nibbler
If it's a white christmas, probably going to go sledding at my grandma's house (it's what my family has done ever since we were kids). Then, we go inside, have hot chocolate, and watch the Polar Express (another childhood tradition). It never gets old :D

dragon-in-sight

mane diva
This Year I get visited by some good fur friends and we go to eat at our favourite japanese reastaurant.

MauEvigEternalCat

Proud Feline Warrior
And just like that I had to cancel my plans to visit my family. Bummer. :/ My car decided not to start yesterday as I was getting ready to go to work. It's had problems with the fuel pump previously, and I feel like I was sold a lemon. So we'll be using the money to fix the car instead of for the trip.
That said, we're still going to observe Christmas at home.

Guifrog

Blue Frog | Avatar by Lenago
20191210_131345-774x1032.jpg

Captured these fireflies and will soon visit Mr. and Ms. Frog in the countryside for the eve!

Skipper84

No real plans for the holiday season. This will be the first time in about 10 years that I won't be working any of the holidays. Unfortunately, all my family is about 600 miles away. Pretty sure I'll go spend x-mas with some co-workers and their families. Oh, I'll be spending lots of money on presents for my two german shepherds. As long as their happy, I'm happy.

HistoricalyIncorrect

Shekel collector
Grinching around. I don't like Christmas >:[